WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up Next: Wichita State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up Next: Wichita State

Is this the game we go lights out and pull out a victory?

Re: Up Next: Wichita State

The longest losing streak in Jake's career will continue.

Comment

Heaven help us.

Comment

Go with who's looked the best in the last few games...Juwan, Jordan, Jeremy, Luke and Justin.

Comment

Originally posted by OhNewby View Post
          Go with who's looked the best in the last few games...Juwan, Jordan, Jeremy, Luke and Justin.
          Has Dahl played? I don't remember hearing his name against Loyola. I think Brown gets some minutes too.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
            Has Dahl played? I don't remember hearing his name against Loyola. I think Brown gets some minutes too.
            He didn't play a single minute, but looked pretty good versus Evansville. From what little I've seen at least Luke and Justin go after rebounds, and they both had that reputation in high school. If we're going to take tough shots and shoot 30% from the field, we might as well play some kids that get after it on the boards.

Comment

Morgan 34-35 minutes
              Haldeman 31-32
              Koch 23-24
              Ashton 21-22
              McDonnell 19-20

Bench

Carlson 19-20
              McCloud 19-20
              Brown 18-19
              Rhoads 13-14
              Dahl 11-12
              Freidman 1-2
              Conrey 0-1
              De souza 0-1

Red Shirt

W.Lohaus
              T. Lohaus
              McDermitt

Comment

Originally posted by OhNewby View Post
                He didn't play a single minute, but looked pretty good versus Evansville. From what little I've seen at least Luke and Justin go after rebounds, and they both had that reputation in high school. If we're going to take tough shots and shoot 30% from the field, we might as well play some kids that get after it on the boards.
                The way the offense has been performing, not playing = looking good for Dahl. I am completely baffled how they could overcome a good OK team and then totally faceplant for the following games.

Comment

My guess for this game... we will get down double digits within the first 10 minutes. Switch to more pressure in our defense but not be able to make the come back happen because of our initial deficit. We lose with never having a chance. Feel for our team

Comment

I feel for the team, too. Especially Jeremy. But this is another Panther team that can turn things around very quickly, in my opinion.

Comment

I can no longer make this game (despite it being the entire reason for buying a 3 game pack from PTTB) but have 2 decent seats that I'd like to see filled by some Panther fans.

With such a short notice, Des Moinest area is the only realistic place I can make an exchange anyone interested, or know an interested party? Hate to see the $$ go to waste but would take the best offer on them to make sure the seats don't go to waste as well.

Comment

Fyi:
                        I just saw tickets for the game for under 15.00 each on stubhub.
                        Panther-state I hope you can get rid of the tickets.
                        GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

You know what. I think this team starts to figure it out tomorrow. I think we see the return of the real Klint Carlson.

Not sure we win, but we're going to start putting it together. Post well tomorrow and then get Bradley and Drake back to back to build some confidence and get things moving the right way again.
                          #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by Jonsoup View Post
                            Fyi:
                            I just saw tickets for the game for under 15.00 each on stubhub.
                            Panther-state I hope you can get rid of the tickets.
                            Really wish I could. Really wish I could go, it's bumming me out I can't find anyone to make the drive

Comment

Injury to Morgan. If its as bad as it looks, this season is officially the "worst cased scenario".

Comment

Working...
                              X