WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me just say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me just say...

Although the scheduling last night was a little strange (having Men's BB and Wrestling at same time), it sounds like the crowds were okay for both. But what I'm most impressed about is being able to pull up both events on my computer at the same time! I was worried I would have to choose...thanks to UNI All-Access!

Re: Let me just say...

broadcast on 9.2 was pretty decent I thought as well.
    "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

Originally posted by ubuntuCAT View Post
      Was that for the basketball game or the wrestling meet? I assume the bball game, just wondering.

Comment

Yes that was for basketball but I believe the Iowa State match will be on 9.2 as well

I thought UNI fans did a great job of getting out and supporting the Panthers

Comment

Originally posted by ubuntuCAT View Post
          Yeah. I hope they pick up more and more games every year.
          UNI isn't exactly splitting atoms in terms of academics. -run&blade

Comment

Originally posted by kd_uni View Post
            Although the scheduling last night was a little strange (having Men's BB and Wrestling at same time), it sounds like the crowds were okay for both. But what I'm most impressed about is being able to pull up both events on my computer at the same time! I was worried I would have to choose...thanks to UNI All-Access!

When is the next time this will happen?

Comment

Working...
            X