WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WINs recruiting rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINs recruiting rankings

UNI is tops in the MAC coming in at 23, just ahead of Old Dominion and Central Michigan. With only 9.9 total scholarships to run a program on, recruiting is the equivalent of crystal ball gazing.

Surprisingly there was no NDSU in the rankings. How is that possible?! Lakes?

By Rob Sherrill, WIN High School Editor The “Bedlam Series” encapsulates the rivalry between Oklahoma and Oklahoma State in a variety of sports. Over the years, wrestling has been at or near the top of that list. Under the leadership of coach John Smith, the Cowboys have ruled the wrestling aspect of the Bedlam Series […]

Re: WINs recruiting rankings

We only have 9.9 wrestling scholarships?

Comment

Originally posted by achrist70 View Post
      We only have 9.9 wrestling scholarships?
      That's the most allowed for D-I wrestling programs.

Comment

I knew it was a small number just not that small I guess.

Comment

Working...
        X