WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single game home tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single game home tickets

I think they went on sale today? Either way they're on sale now. Linky

As an aside, does anybody have an extra pair of tickets to either the Montana game or the NDSU game? I'm looking for face value for the tickets, and would like better seats than what are available on the website.

I promise to stand most of the game, and yell on defense not only on third downs, but first and second downs too.

Re: Single game home tickets

I'm also hoping to make it to the NDSU game. If you have tickets left, after you take care of Dome, please let me know.

Comment

Been checking the ticket site since you posted this, Dome. All I see is a "no events scheduled" message. Is everything sold out?
      "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

They are up and available this morning...

NDSU $45
        Montana $40
        SIU $40
        Mizzou St $25
        SDSU $25

Plenty available for all!
        #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
          They are up and available this morning...

NDSU $45
          Montana $40
          SIU $40
          Mizzou St $25
          SDSU $25

Plenty available for all!
          Hmmm. Still not seeing it. Logged in with two different browsers, cleared cache. The info for the ISU game is there under the away games tab, but the same "There are no events or items on sale at this time" message appears for single home games and packages, under my log in and accessing it when logged out.

IOS issue perhaps.

Comment

brings it up for me

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
              Nope. Must be IOS. Will check when I have a computer later in the week.

Comment

I called and got decent tickets on Wed morning for the NDSU game.

Planning to bring UNIdaughter back to campus for it.

Comment

If anyone is interested in 2 tickets for the SIU and Missouri State games I might have some available.
                  Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Originally posted by TravelingPanther View Post
                    If anyone is interested in 2 tickets for the SIU and Missouri State games I might have some available.
                    I may be. I need to finally sit down and take a look at how the schedule aligns with my own this year so I can start planning. Message me the details when you think they're up for grabs

Comment

Working...
                    X