WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madison Weekly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madison Weekly

It appears as if we have offered a scholarship to her, the only question is, with talent like hers do you think we will get her or do you think she will go to a bigger program? Hopefully we can have the opportunity to get an athlete like her.

Re: Madison Weekly

Who is she? What sport?

Comment

Basketball - Benton Community

Comment

Shes a nice player saw her play against top competition last year against South Tama (two top 10 teams) and I was impressed with her, I wonder though with her small frame if she is prepared for a more physical game like she will see in college. But I guess she is only a junior so she has time.

Comment

i was thoroughly confused for a minute. i thought we were recruiting some player from wisconsin and was looking for the newspaper article.

Comment

UNI womens basketball has two of the top 9 girls players from the state of Iowa committed next year...I believe.

Comment

Thought this thread was in regard to a weekly periodical from the state of Wisconsin?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Panther View Post
                Thought this thread was in regard to a weekly periodical from the state of Wisconsin?
                yup, was ready to read a preview to the UNI/WISC football game

Comment

Working...
                X