WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

coaching moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: coaching moves

But if recruiting in that area was his concern...how does moving into Chicago change that? Either I missed something or the beef isn't Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by jnutt View Post
      Better yet, if you are a student and can go FOR FREE why the holy hell aren't you at every game?
      because it is not offered as a class until spring and in the fall they are SOOOOO busy they can't clear up space in their schedule and they just won't have had time to get ready to cheer...

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
        Northwestern is a job that would interest Shaka. His wife is an alum and he grew up in Wisconsin.
        Jeez, wouldn't a potential future Smart home to Wisconsin be a Shaka to the system.

Comment

Originally posted by Khan4Cats View Post
          Jeez, wouldn't a potential future Smart home to Wisconsin be a Shaka to the system.
          Would you accept cash to never attempt puns again?

Comment

I have given up on the students after about 6 of them showed up for the Panther football playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by run&blade View Post
              I have given up on the students after about 6 of them showed up for the Panther football playoff game.
              I will lay awake each night, writhing over the incessant agony of knowing that I have disappointed run&blade. Everything I taste will leave me with a ravenous hunger and drink will be unable to quench an unremitting thirst! Life will lose all meaning and substance for me and in my despair I will drop to my knees and proclaim:

"O woe is me! For I am forsaken in the eyes of thou eminence and thy soul shall be bound to this earthly keep, forlorn and cursed to wander a path of degradation, condemned to rue thy own ignominy!"

And I shall hear the decree of thy Savior: "REPENT! Repent, wretched vagabond and seek thou being's impunity or steady thyself for a continuance of misery and despair!'' And I shall know the path to thine own salvation!

Thanks for the memo r&b, I will make sure to bring this up at our next social gathering and let them know how disappointed you are in us. I expect some tears as the reality sets in to my peers but I am confident that we will increase our resolve and put forth a greater effort next year in order to regain your favor. Please, please, PLEASE!!! Give us another chance!

RUN&BLADE
              Last edited by panther-state; 03-21-2012, 07:03 PM.

Comment

I think a career in religion is in your future panther-state.

Comment

No worries Panther-State... Philosophy and World Religions will probably be cut soon. Stupid liberal arts.
                  Raised a Hawkeye, Panther by choice.

Comment

I wouldn't bet on it...

Comment

we should have had a drink off in St. Louis...next year?

Comment

Originally posted by jnutt View Post
                        we should have had a drink off in St. Louis...next year?
                        Game on. But could we shoot for Frisco first?

Comment

It may have been mentioned elsewhere, but Marshall from WSU is apparently lobbying behind the scenes to get the Illinois job. His biggest problem will be that he's white (Illinois' AD is getting real pressure to hire a minority coach) and he's from a mid major school and his name isn't Shaka. Regardless of this situation, Marshall looks like he's short term at WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
                            Regardless of this situation, Marshall looks like he's short term at WSU.
                            Good... for our short-term sake, I hope it WSU collapses under his departure.

Comment

Interesting, now it's being reported that Illinois is in heavy talks with Brad Stevens from Butler. That's blows away the whole minority hire thing, but may be a way for the Illinois AD to save face for losing Shaka.

Comment

Originally posted by casbern View Post
                                Good... for our short-term sake, I hope it WSU collapses under his departure.

Comment

Working...
                                X