WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving (The where are you thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Thanksgiving (The where are you thread)

Today off work, Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues at work. Awesome.
    Originally posted by rockybison
    You guys suck so bad. Please never let me come back. Ya had 20 yrs by yourself and ya fckd it up. SU rolls in and does it in 4, prolly next year too. Living in a shadow is killn ya.

Comment

Spending the week near Dallas, Texas before heading back home to Cedar Falls this weekend. 13 hour drive (over 2 days of course) with an 8 and a 2 year old - very interesting.

Comment

lake of the woods, slaying the walleyes in the rainy river!
        Last edited by lakesbison; 11-25-2011, 04:17 PM.
        UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

After watching the Ill State game I just couldn't go back to Ohio and the office... so I kept heading West and have been spending the week hanging out with family and friends in Dubuque.

As much fun as its been in Iowa this week, I'm sure its extremely entertaining in Columbus with the coaching rumors flying....

Comment

Spending the day with all four kids and significants, one spouse, two mothers (one in-law), siblings and nieces and nephews. A full house and a a wonderful day spent outside putting up some Christmas lights...or so I have been TOLD!!
            CR04

"It’s UNI. We don’t rebuild; we reload..."

Comment

I'm at my grandmother's house. Its a small town in NW Iowa that even she hasn't heard of
              Top ten UNI football plays from 2001-2011

Comment

Originally posted by lakesbison View Post
                bismarck Nd, slaying the walleyes in the missouri river!
                It disturbes me that you feel like you are included enough in Panthernation that you can reply to a thread that is intended for us, Panther fans. You are the scourge of college football mesage boards. If there is ever a reference to a that would be you. On any teams board.
                "Another six or seven years and 1988 will be made to feel slightly unwelcome, I'm sure."

Quote from Newsbreaker, mark the time 10:47pm, August 31, 2014.

Comment

I'm thankful I'm in Platteville,Wisconsin with family. Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Travel safe.
                  GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by 1988 View Post
                    It disturbes me that you feel like you are included enough in Panthernation that you can reply to a thread that is intended for us, Panther fans. You are the scourge of college football mesage boards. If there is ever a reference to a that would be you. On any teams board.
                    Whoa whoa whoa....this is the season of forgiveness.

Comment

Spent the day in beautifully rainy Fort Lewis, WA with my fellow soldiers

Comment

1988 im thankful for you
                        UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

Originally posted by PantherChic View Post
                          Spending the week near Dallas, Texas before heading back home to Cedar Falls this weekend. 13 hour drive (over 2 days of course) with an 8 and a 2 year old - very interesting.
                          I'm right there with you, I'm just south of dallas with the girlfriends fam. She has a 3 year old niece and a 5 month old nephew. Thankfully I didn't have to ride in that car!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Panther View Post
                            Whoa whoa whoa....this is the season of forgiveness.
                            You should be thankful I didn't make it worse. I was thinking of the holiday. Plus I don't want Ames to boot me!
                            "Another six or seven years and 1988 will be made to feel slightly unwelcome, I'm sure."

Quote from Newsbreaker, mark the time 10:47pm, August 31, 2014.

Comment

Working...
                            X