WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Athletic Department positions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... What did I type? Ufta. "Can of worms". Sorry.
    Again, I don't choose to air that personal issue on here.

Comment

Re: Open Athletic Department positions??

Originally posted by Panther AC View Post
      Please give us three specific examples of "new things" you would like to see tried
      and three incidences of "times people have volunteered for things and felt more in the way or had a lack of organization so they shy away from getting involved again". I am honestly interested in your views here.
      Try charging the PSC board with actual tasks and being active....they are willing. I have many friends who are serving or have served on the board and the message is the same from them all...same meeting each month. Just to get updates and hear what the staff is going to do.

Rally in the Valley volunteers. Again, a fellow panther fan agreed to help set up for the event and when he got there it was mass chaos. no organization, no real job duties. He ended up standing around for an hour or so then just left because it was a waste of his time.

Fund drive volunteers...aka same group of people calling the same people asking for the same money as in previous years....like seriously what is the actual growth and retention rate of our supporters of the PCS...we have to just be all over the map from year to year. Pretty sure I've gotten the same generic e-mail from my caller the past few years...doesn't do anything. Try getting people on board to support our athletic teams from places outside of the Cedar Valley....and besides a few lame events sprinkled here and there thoughts the state to try and get visibility....it isn't working. Have some events in strategic areas that are actually going to specifically ask people to do something or for money...only way to get it is to ask directly...not just invite people to a UNI event and hope they have so much fun that they write a check...doesn't work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIPanther007 View Post
        Try charging the PSC board with actual tasks and being active....they are willing. I have many friends who are serving or have served on the board and the message is the same from them all...same meeting each month. Just to get updates and hear what the staff is going to do.

Rally in the Valley volunteers. Again, a fellow panther fan agreed to help set up for the event and when he got there it was mass chaos. no organization, no real job duties. He ended up standing around for an hour or so then just left because it was a waste of his time.

Fund drive volunteers...aka same group of people calling the same people asking for the same money as in previous years....like seriously what is the actual growth and retention rate of our supporters of the PCS...we have to just be all over the map from year to year. Pretty sure I've gotten the same generic e-mail from my caller the past few years...doesn't do anything. Try getting people on board to support our athletic teams from places outside of the Cedar Valley....and besides a few lame events sprinkled here and there thoughts the state to try and get visibility....it isn't working. Have some events in strategic areas that are actually going to specifically ask people to do something or for money...only way to get it is to ask directly...not just invite people to a UNI event and hope they have so much fun that they write a check...doesn't work that way.
        SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO BE A PSC VOLUNTEER! If you are in the PSC what positive steps are you taking to help? As a PSC board member and volunteer, I take offense to your rant. Have you been a volunteer? Are you a PSC member? Did your friend ask what he could do or just stand there?

The last event we had, only 2 board members volunteered out of 15...

Rally in the Valley - I've helped with every Rally...not sure what time your friend showed up but it has never been disorganized. we knew exactly what to do and did it...

PSC is trying to do more outreach...held an event in Dubuque this fall. It went very well. You do realize it takes time, $$, and bodies to make an event happen.

It really irritates me you go on about the PSC yet have no idea what is really going on!

Comment

Originally posted by Dstrue
          We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in manufacturing forged passports and other identity documents, the best producers of quality fake documents.

With more than 10 million documents circulating in the world.

We offer only original high qualities of true-false passport, driver driving, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, international fake diplomas and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain,United Kingdom.

Keywords:

fake USA(United States) passports,

fake Australian passports,

fake Belgium passports,

fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,

fake Canadian(Canada) passports,

fake Finnish(Finland) passports,

fake French(France) passports,

This list is not complete. For more information and to order contact us by email.

Contact email: [email protected]

Skype id: Dr.koffi hassan
          Can confirm, high quality products

Comment

Working...
          X