WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Johnson - stay on topic, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: David Johnson - stay on topic, please

So there's free shipping on all orders, but shipping is $20?
    Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Originally posted by TravelingPanther View Post
      So there's free shipping on all orders, but shipping is $20?
      Yeah I noticed that too.

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
        Yeah I noticed that too.
        I was in at $29. $49 is still a good deal, but not one I have to have.
        Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Originally posted by TravelingPanther View Post
          I was in at $29. $49 is still a good deal, but not one I have to have.
          I felt the same way. Sounds like its still quality, but I'm not gonna wear it for awhile. I can wait.

Comment

Hmmm, not sure what happened there. I didn't pay for shipping and with the exchange rate it ended up at ~$32.

I will get some pictures posted in the next day or so....
            #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
              Hmmm, not sure what happened there. I didn't pay for shipping and with the exchange rate it ended up at ~$32.

I had to pay the $20 shipping. I still went ahead though since it's still a good deal. Haven't received mine yet... it's on its way.
              "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

while I'm not particularly a Kanye West fan, I do think this is quite a nice montage of David Johnson's rookie highlights:
                Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9zpOqHEZHo---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------All...

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

I too, had to pay shipping. Waiting for mine, too.

Comment

Just order one from China like everyone else. You won't pay shipping and you'll get it in about 10 days.

Last edited by Luther_Heggs; 02-03-2016, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Another good story on Johnson.

Comment

Mine came today. Looks sharp.

Comment

"David's earned the right now to be the bell cow" - Bruce Arians

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn

Comment

I have a chance to come in second in DJ's march madness pool (out of 521). Not sure what if anything that gets me. I think he said something about some signed gear, but not sure how many places win. I would have paid more attention if I thought I had a chance to do this well.

If I don't get that I have the other team to win my wife's office pool which normally pays about $120. Can't really lose tonight.
                            GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Very excited to see how this next season goes for David.

Also congrats and best wishes to DJ and MB on their wedding this week.

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
                                Very excited to see how this next season goes for David.

Also congrats and best wishes to DJ and MB on their wedding this week.
                                Matt Bohannon?

Comment

Working...
                                X