WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNI Basketball Golf Outing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI Basketball Golf Outing

I had this passed on to me from a friend.

Join the Panther Basketball Staff for an afternoon of golf and camaraderie!

Two Person Best Shot
    Thursday Sept. 9, 2004
    1:00 PM Shotgun Start
    Red Carpet Golf Club 319-235-1242 Waterloo, IA

$90.00 includes:
    green fees + 1/2 cart
    lunch (12-12:45)
    Dinner (Iowa Chop)
    UNI BB Photo
    Drink Tickets

There are items for sale and auctioned items.

Reservations not accepted without without payment.
    Please make checks payable to UNI Basketball
    Send to Ed Dolan 319-235-1242
    1409 Newell, Waterloo, IA 50703

Sounds like a great deal. It's always nice to support what's going on in the basketball office. I've been hearing of some pretty exciting matchups (rumors) in the exempt tourney UNI will be in supposedly. Maybe Mac and his staff will be able to answer some questions regarding this.
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Played in it last year and it is really a fun golf outing. The only thing that I was disappointed is that none of the players played in it. They came to the dinner, but I bet a few of those guys have hacked it around a few times.

Comment

Just reminding everyone about this. This should be a fun event. And a great way to contribute to the UNI Men's Basketball program.
      The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

PTTB:

Will you be in attendance? I know living in the big Capital probably makes it difficult......plus, I wasn't sure if you golf or not. I'll be there. Is anyone else going to be able to play that day???

Comment

I've heard that the Men's BB golf outing is either full or close to it. That's 144 Golfers supporting Men's Basketball!! Should be a great DAY!!!!

Comment

Great! But when there is great food (2 meals), UNI Basketball, Golf, and great people there's gonna be alot of people going!!!

Plus, it's UNI basketball!!!

Comment

I just found out that Johnny Orr was going to be at the UNI BB golf outing this thursday, and will be speaking at dinner. That should be pretty fun....I heard that Johnny was a very colorful speaker.

Comment

UNI Basketball Golf Outing

Is there any sort of Uni team at Bournmouth uni? goin there next year and wondered if there was or not?....Please let me know if anyone knows anything
                Cheers

Comment

Re: UNI Basketball Golf Outing

looks like JC and Pttb were the only members back then.
                  UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                  iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Working...
                  X