WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Panther Basketball Commitment List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Panther Basketball Commitment List

he didnt get a chance to go to all the high profile tournaments where the best is playing, but believe me he showed up everytime they went to different tournaments. HE WAS ALWAYS UNDER THE RADAR, BUT NOW IT'S HIS TIME TOO "SHINE"

Comment

His AAU team didn't really travel. That's all. Performance wasnt the issue. Also, he'll be appearing in Missouri vs Illinois All-Star game tomorrow in the main event. He's also been selected for another All-Star Game on April 12th.
      Last edited by STL HOOPS INSIDER; 03-21-2008, 04:41 PM.
      [email protected]

http://stlhoopsinsider.com/

Comment

I'm just wondering when all the posters who bash the two Kerwin fans on here are going to start in on these two James fans.

Or do you wait until the player is actually on campus? No I can remember a lot of bashing after Kerwin committed and was still a senior at BF.
        GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Maybe, its all the video footage of James. I saw him catch two backdoor lobs against McCluer HS and their D1 prospect Lonnie Boga. Its just rare that you have a guard his size that can dunk off of one leg and two legs. One legged jumpers dont usually catch lobs. He can go off of one leg and two legs at around 6'1 or 6'2. And he also has NBA range on the shot and shoots it so consistently. On top of that, the strength of his game might be the pull up jumper off the dribble.
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
            I'm just wondering when all the posters who bash the two Kerwin fans on here are going to start in on these two James fans.

Or do you wait until the player is actually on campus? No I can remember a lot of bashing after Kerwin committed and was still a senior at BF.
            Its early Gonzo...

Plus there is a clear difference here. There haven't been 89 threads started on how awesome this kid is. Plus, these new posters aren't putting down the current players/program to put their guy up.

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post

Like Trump said it is early, and these guys aren't saying that James should start a head of proven players and that Kerwin is the will/are be the best player on the team with every post.

I also think that James has FAR more upside that Kerwin. Not that Kerwin will be a bad player, I just think that James will be better

Comment

Any info on all star game today? Website? TV?
                Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

It might be online on prepcasts.com, but I'm not sure. It starts at 8:00. There are two MO vs Ill All-Star Games today. James is in the Main Event at 8:00. The other game starts at 6:00. If I can get a camera from one of my staff members, we'll tape it and have some footage on the website in the near future. If not, I'll give you a recap of how he played.
                  [email protected]

Comment

Also, I'll be on the Joe Bowling Show, KYMO 105.3 in the 10:00 hour if anyone wants to listen.
                    [email protected]

Comment

will rodenberg have 1 or 2 years at uni? will he have to sit out a year?

Comment

Sits out first semester, has 1.5 years to play.
                        GO PANTHERS!

Comment

James had 16 points. He only played 5 minutes in 2nd half, coach's decision. He was the game's high scorer at the time and was carrying them when he was pulled midway through the 3rd quarter. He was put back in for 30 seconds and then never got back in. He got the Hustle Award for the Missouri team.
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by victory4uni View Post
                            who is rodenberg?
                            he is very good and will help us alot i was able to watch a couple of his hs games and he was pretty impressive i must say
                            Only person in the dome with a PURPLE shirt from 2005 and a red hat on

GAYEST WORD EVER "TOUCHE"
                            GAYEST THING TO PUT IN A POST "10 CHARACTERS"

Morons of the month from Waterloo

Comment

thats good to hear about rodenberg. That will be much needed help going into valley play, and hopefuly he gets better during the 1st semester and is ready when he becomes eligible. I think 3 bigs wouldve gotten us through, but having a 4th is great

Comment

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X