WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick Fuller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nick Fuller

i for one appreciate the input that follow players on FB. i only have people i know on my FB so i am not going to do it, but i do follow some of them on twitter. there isnt much interesting said on there though, other that it appears sonnen's is hacked by some get-rich-quick bot.

Comment

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN View Post
      i for one appreciate the input that follow players on FB. i only have people i know on my FB so i am not going to do it, but i do follow some of them on twitter. there isnt much interesting said on there though, other that it appears sonnen's is hacked by some get-rich-quick bot.
      Sonnen is a get rick quick bot.
      Raised a Hawkeye, Panther by choice.

Comment

http://www.gopherhole.com/boards/sho...(class-of-2013)

Comment

http://www.wisconsinswing.com/ Picture of Chip Rank on site

Comment

the kid is a perfect fit. i want him more than uthoff.

"Nebraska offered me recently," Fuller said. "I've got nine offers from UNI, Creighton, St. Louis, Toledo, Marquette, UW Milwaukee, Drake, and Butler."

He is also getting attention from three Big Ten schools, who could extend scholarship offers in the coming months.

"I'm hearing from Iowa, Wisconsin, and Minnesota right now," Fuller said.

Comment

I would love to get this kid too but I'd have to say we are on the outside looking in right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther Cat View Post
                I would love to get this kid too but I'd have to say we are on the outside looking in right now.
                I don't know.. I think that's pretty hard to say. The only one who knows is Nick.
                Raised a Hawkeye, Panther by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther Cat View Post
                  Why? Seems like we are right in the hunt. Whole Wisconsin fiasco can't hurt our chances either!

Comment

Fuller is graduating and transferring from Nebraska.
                    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

WANT!

He is exactly what we need for next year.

EDIT-Where have you gone 9yrplan?
                      #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                        WANT!

He is exactly what we need for next year.

EDIT-Where have you gone 9yrplan?
                        Is he? He's averaged 8 minutes or less per game his entire career at Nebraska and Nebraska hasn't been winning during that time. I know that Ashton didn't play much at ISU before coming here, but ISU's strength was their backcourt and they were also winning games. It is easier to see why he struggled to get on the court in that situation.

I honestly don't know much about this kid, but a quick review of his numbers on a bad Nebraska team doesn't get me real excited. Is there more to this that I'm unaware of? Has he been injured? If so, is he any better/worse of a risk than Dale Jones?

If he is someone worthwhile, I would imagine Ali would be a decent advocate for UNI after coaching him the last couple of years.

Nebraska was a late entry in the Pinkford recruiting picture, but maybe he will look at Fuller as a cautionary tale of going to a P5 school and sitting versus coming to a place like UNI and being a meaningful piece.

Comment

Can he transfer and be a walk-on?

Comment

Originally posted by hoopfan View Post
                            Is he? He's averaged 8 minutes or less per game his entire career at Nebraska and Nebraska hasn't been winning during that time. I know that Ashton didn't play much at ISU before coming here, but ISU's strength was their backcourt and they were also winning games. It is easier to see why he struggled to get on the court in that situation.

I honestly don't know much about this kid, but a quick review of his numbers on a bad Nebraska team doesn't get me real excited. Is there more to this that I'm unaware of? Has he been injured? If so, is he any better/worse of a risk than Dale Jones?

If he is someone worthwhile, I would imagine Ali would be a decent advocate for UNI after coaching him the last couple of years.

Nebraska was a late entry in the Pinkford recruiting picture, but maybe he will look at Fuller as a cautionary tale of going to a P5 school and sitting versus coming to a place like UNI and being a meaningful piece.
                            I look at him as a better fit as a wing than Jones. Jones struggled to guard the 3 before he had all of the injury problems and we don't really need somebody to play the 4 with the roster that's coming back.

Fuller was really well thought of coming out of high school and its hard to know with Tim Miles if he was ever given the tools to get better. Outside of one freak tournament run, Nebrasketball has been pretty bad under Miles.
                            #MACtion

Comment

this transfer prob makes it a done deal on tywan not coming to school here.

Comment

Originally posted by unipanther2154 View Post
                                this transfer prob makes it a done deal on tywan not coming to school here.
                                I have a bad feeling but Fuller leaving was to be expected

Comment

Working...
                                X