WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offer Mr. Green! Class of 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Offer Mr. Green! Class of 2018

Originally posted by unipanther2154 View Post
    Can someone post some quotes from this article for those that don't have a premium membership?

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
      Can someone post some quotes from this article for those that don't have a premium membership?
      No actual quotes but I would assume it's basically

"Exciting process but it takes it's toll so I want to end it and have it off my back to just enjoy my senior season"

Basically what it all boils down to he will have any/all offers he's going to get by that time and with the early signing period that's when it will happen.

When it comes to us we need to watch out for a high level P5 coming in on him. I feel very confident outside of a few bit time P5s

Comment

Originally posted by claw View Post
        No actual quotes but I would assume it's basically

"Exciting process but it takes it's toll so I want to end it and have it off my back to just enjoy my senior season"

Basically what it all boils down to he will have any/all offers he's going to get by that time and with the early signing period that's when it will happen.

When it comes to us we need to watch out for a high level P5 coming in on him. I feel very confident outside of a few bit time P5s
        I'm convinced that he comes here unless he gets a blueblood or just slightly below (like Mich State or L'ville) offer.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
          It was free when I read it. Try looking at Ryan James on twitter and see if that link works.

It is a Minnesota heavy article as he is a MN prep writer. They have 3 big AAU tournaments this July....That is when he could be offered by some bigger program. Wants to decide before the start of his senior year. He also talked about how Clemson's on him hard recently.
          Last edited by unipanther2154; 06-07-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by unipanther2154 View Post
            It was free when I read it. Try looking at Ryan James on twitter and see if that link works.

It is a Minnesota heavy article as he is a MN prep writer. They have 3 big AAU tournaments this July....That is when he could be offered by some bigger program. Wants to decide before the start of his senior year. He also talked about how Clemson's on him hard recently.
            Still locked for me. But, I think it helps us that he wants to call it so early.

Comment

He supposedly had an unofficial visit to Iowa St today.
              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
                He supposedly had an unofficial visit to Iowa St today.

I wonder if they took him to Nitro Circus at Jack Trice Stadium on Saturday. It was pretty awesome!

Event in Ames, IA by Nitro Circus on Saturday, June 3 2017 with 4.9K people interested and 1.4K people going. 184 posts in the discussion.

Comment

Ohio st with mac. Lightning strikes twice?

Comment

Originally posted by Mudrafan View Post
                    If this ****ing happens!
                    "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

Scout.com released their updated Class of 2018 rankings. AJ jumped all the way to 64. Other sites have him in the 90s.
                      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

If he waits until signing day, he gone

Comment

If he waits until signing day, he gone
                          There's that unbridled optimism I've been missing. Gosh, don't you ever look on the dark side of life? Seriously, take the homer cap off for just a second.

Comment

I guess if Ohio State wants a guy who can't get outta the first weekend of the NCAA tourney, they were talking to the right guy.
                            Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

No recruiting news, but looks like AJ will be playing in the PTL this summer. He was taken with a couple Panthers - Koch and Pickford. He was actually drafted before Pickford.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
                                No recruiting news, but looks like AJ will be playing in the PTL this summer. He was taken with a couple Panthers - Koch and Pickford. He was actually drafted before Pickford.
                                Link to the draft results if you have time. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X