WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Johnson - stay on topic, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: David Johnson - stay on topic, please

DJ wasn't the returner for the opening kickoff (not that it mattered, as it was a touchback). Wonder if he's injured, in the doghouse, or they just decided to try someone else.

Not a great start for AZ. a few first downs then an interception (though it was essentially not much different than a punt)

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
      DJ wasn't the returner for the opening kickoff (not that it mattered, as it was a touchback). Wonder if he's injured, in the doghouse, or they just decided to try someone else.

Not a great start for AZ. a few first downs then an interception (though it was essentially not much different than a punt)

Yes he was. They had two guys deep and he was one of them.
      UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
      iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post
        Yes he was. They had two guys deep and he was one of them.
        my bad. I was just going by who the announcers mentioned.

DJ fumbled yet again after catching a pass. Was jumped on by his teammate, but he really needs to work on holding onto the damn ball, or he's going to risk not getting re-signed.

Comment

DJ fumbled yet again after catching a pass. Was jumped on by his teammate, but he really needs to work on holding onto the damn ball, or he's going to risk not getting re-signed.
          You're being sarcastic, right Jay? He has 1 other fumble on the year which he didn't even lose.

Chris Johnson has lost 2 fumbles in the month of November. Ellington lost one in the very first game of the year. I don't think anyone in Arizona is raising red flags on DJ about fumbles.

Comment

He's on a 4 year deal. You're terrible at this whatever shtick it is you try to pull

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
              You're being sarcastic, right Jay? He has 1 other fumble on the year which he didn't even lose.

Chris Johnson has lost 2 fumbles in the month of November. Ellington lost one in the very first game of the year. I don't think anyone in Arizona is raising red flags on DJ about fumbles.
              pretty sure he's had some on kickoff returns that aren't included on the rushing stats. or I could be hallucinating again.

Comment

pretty sure he's had some on kickoff returns that aren't included on the rushing stats. or I could be hallucinating again.
                He has fumbled on returns as well. He's fumbled a lot for the number of touches.

Comment

He just picked up a nice first down and the TV guys can't say enough good about him.
                  "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Nice td catch

From my NSA monitored nexus 5

Comment

• Re: David Johnson - stay on topic, please

The only reason his touches have been limited have been the inexplicable resurgence of CJ2K and Arians does not want to overload him as a rookie. With Ellington back and healthy he's primarily a passing down bac...TOUCHDOWN DJ!!!

Nice to see him burn Vontaze Burfict, that guy is a total douche.
                      Last edited by panther-state; 11-22-2015, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
                        Nice td catch

From my NSA monitored nexus 5
                        Nice pass, nice catch!

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
                          The only reason his touches have been limited have been the inexplicable resurgence of CJ2K and Arians does not want to overload him as a rookie. With Ellington back and healthy he's primarily a passing down bac...TOUCHDOWN DJ!!!
                          Exactly. The TV guys just said Palmer told them the say thing. They love DJ but they are deep right now.
                          "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

• TD!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• What is that, like 6 or 7 TDs? Incredible.
                              UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                              iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post
                                What is that, like 6 or 7 TDs? Incredible.
                                7. Kaboom!

Comment

Working...
                                X