WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up Next: Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Up Next: Bradley

Originally posted by orangetennis View Post
    Is it just me, or does every team shoot 60% against us in the first half?
    For a while, I was thinking we could play the "unlucky opponent shooting unconscious" card. But.... we make other teams' offenses look very, very good.

Comment

Lol, fitting end to the half. Haldeman gets practical speared on a 3 and no call.
      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

There aren't too many times that I feel the game is over at halftime. Tonight at halftime the game is over. Defense is bad and offense is worse.

Comment

Shooting %....Bradley 61%. UNI 30%.
          Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Originally posted by unifan View Post
            For a while, I was thinking we could play the "unlucky opponent shooting unconscious" card. But.... we make other teams' offenses look very, very good.
            I thought that a month ago too, but this has been going on every game since then.

Our D allows high percentage shots (sucks)

Comment

It's simply amazing how horrible our offense is. Absolutely zero ball movement. Everyone just stands around the perimeter, no attempts to make a cut inside. No wonder we can't get to the rim, it's always 1 against 3 because nobody tries to help by making a route inside. I don't see how this is acceptable to Jake.

Comment

ugh............

Comment

I am begging please change up defenses. I thought we learned this against Missouri State.

Comment

I was at all three games in Orlando, and it was a different team there.

I don't know what happened along the way but this team completely fell apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue42 View Post
                      Shooting %....Bradley 61%. UNI 30%.
                      Hoisting too many threes after the dribble around routine. We need to go through the post and then outside for a 3.

Comment

Originally posted by achrist70 View Post
                        When did Sam Weaver become head coach again
                        Thats what I've been thinking, we're literally Weaver-era bad.

McCloud, Haldeman and Ashton a combined 2-17 so far.

Comment

Originally posted by orangetennis View Post
                          I was at all three games in Orlando, and it was a different team there.

I don't know what happened along the way but this team completely fell apart.
                          ....really hoping that if there is something, they can get it figured out before this ship has totally sunk (we're sinking).

Comment

Yeah, our defense has always been about making the opponent take a low percentage/rushed shot with a hand in their face. We just aren't rotating like we have in the past to the perimeter and our backside help in the post is missing. Our young team is still allowing their offense to affect their defense, need to get into the mindset of cranking up the defense to fuel the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by PantherAlum 2008 View Post
                              It's simply amazing how horrible our offense is. Absolutely zero ball movement. Everyone just stands around the perimeter, no attempts to make a cut inside. No wonder we can't get to the rim, it's always 1 against 3 because nobody tries to help by making a route inside. I don't see how this is acceptable to Jake.
                              For sure. We had one possession where the commentators mentioned great ball movement... then Ashton held the ball so Bradley's D could reset. I feel like we could literally not be any worse on either side of the ball.
                              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Love what I've seen from Spencer Haldeman this 2nd half. Leave it to a freshman to be aggressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X