WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supporting Member

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

donation to Panther Nation

I have just registered with Panther Nation. I don't plan to post or receive messages, but would like to support the web site. I'll mail a check to you. Make it out to Panther Nation? Send it to what address? Thanks.
    CF fan
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by CF fan View Post
      I have just registered with Panther Nation. I don't plan to post or receive messages, but would like to support the web site. I'll mail a check to you. Make it out to Panther Nation? Send it to what address? Thanks.
      CF fan
      Wow, that's very cool. Thanks. If you stick around enough you might just start posting, watch out it's addictive.

I'll send you a private message with more details.

Comment

CF fan
        [email protected]
        That's awesome CF... thanks a lot!
        "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

CF fan
          [email protected]
          Aweseome. Welcom to PN....What size shirt you want?

Comment

Was an option set up for individuals to contribute online as a Supporting Member?

Comment

Originally posted by DrewDog View Post
              Was an option set up for individuals to contribute online as a Supporting Member?
              Contact AmesPanther via Private Message.

Comment

Hopefully I'll be able to contribute soon, but like BAP, funds for this student are tight. Remember--I do the games for the love of it, not the love of money.

Comment

I don't plan to post or receive any messages either, but I would like to support the web site as a new Panther fan last Fall. I don't have a Pay Pal account anymore due to several hundred dollar fraud charges on my account last year and don't plan to get a new one. I really like reading the posts, but don't plan to do any posting myself. I'll mail a check to you if you tell me who to make it out to and where to send it.

Thanks.
                  Des Moines area Panther fan

Comment

Thanks elprup79! Welcome to the Panther Nation! I'm glad to see that you are a new panther fan, and I hope your stay at PN is enjoyable and informative. You should check your private message inbox (at the top right hand corner of this page). There will be more info there.
                    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Re: Supporting Member

I'm a student at college and have very low funds but still want to donate. Is there a min. donation I have to meet?

Comment

student min is $25
                        "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

Who do I send a check too?

Comment

Originally posted by clenz View Post
                            Who do I send a check too?
                            paypal to Amespanther but talk to him first make sure nothing has changed. Send him a personal message. Thanks for donating!! And if you didn't know half of your donation will go to the Panther Scholarship Club.
                            "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

OK, thanks for the help. I joined the site a couple months ago but read and didn't post. I started posting and I can't stop. I love this site.

Comment

Supporting Member

Now that is what I call an interview. A thoroughly enjoyable read; glad to hear things are going well Brandon and congratulations on your well deserved member of the month.

Comment

Working...
                                X