WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Panther Football Commit List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Panther Football Commit List

I liked Gordon, NDSU is up to like 22 kids so scholly money is down to partials. Still a couple bigger twin city kids left but things look almost done

Anthony Anderson Perra and Olson are the city kids
    UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

Originally posted by lakesbison View Post
      I liked Gordon, NDSU is up to like 22 kids so scholly money is down to partials. Still a couple bigger twin city kids left but things look almost done

Anthony Anderson Perra and Olson are the city kids
      Perra will go to the Gophers if they give him an offer. Anywhere else would be him "settling".

Comment

Here is another person I found that committed to UNI recently.
        Cameron Pugh from Davenport Central.
        he has several links on Instagram and Twitter. Here is the link to instagram he referenced from his twitter account.

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
        Last edited by Superninja80; 01-22-2014, 07:33 AM.

Comment

I really like that all white look, I would also like white helmets, purple jersey, white pants.

Also I think I would list Ferch as an athlete, I am not sure but what he'll play defense here.

Comment

Originally posted by achrist70 View Post
            I really like that all white look, I would also like white helmets, purple jersey, white pants.

Also I think I would list Ferch as an athlete, I am not sure but what he'll play defense here.
            A good point. I wasn't sure what to do with him since some guys are explicitly listed as athletes and others just have their high school or preferred position. I'll make the change in a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Superninja80 View Post
              Here is another person I found that committed to UNI recently.
              Cameron Pugh from Davenport Central.
              he has several links on Instagram and Twitter. Here is the link to instagram he referenced from his twitter account.

http://instagram.com/p/jXaE7Tya6a/#
              Good find. Looks like he'll be playing LB even though he was a safety/hybrid type of guy at Davenport Central. Welcome Cameron!

Comment

According to UNI Recruit List and Twitter we have offered ATH Jaha McCray from Jacksonville

link
                Last edited by panther-state; 01-22-2014, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know if we are going after Farley's youngest son Jared (spelling?). I know he had a hell of a Junior year, but was injured for most of his Senior season.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue42 View Post
                    Just picked it up on Twitter. Multiple tweets on these two guys signings tonight.
                    Verbals...not signings...

Comment

I would assume Jared will find his way into a purple jersey in the fall

Comment

Looks like we offered 2 star QB Dallas Sealey of Lawton, OK today.

Link

Comment

Dallas Sealey's senior highlights http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uj14JXh...%3Duj14JXhNpJk

Underrated, played in a running offense. Seen this guy throw better than the 5 star guys. He's happy to be going on a visit this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomerj4sho View Post
                            Dallas Sealey's senior highlights http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uj14JXh...%3Duj14JXhNpJk

Underrated, played in a running offense. Seen this guy throw better than the 5 star guys. He's happy to be going on a visit this weekend.
                            I believe Jaha McCray will also be taking an official visit this weekend.

Comment

Looks like we need to offer his right tackle 77 that's one large person if Sealey is 6'1".

Comment

I hate myself for saying this...but that boy's got a little Johnny Football in him.

The word dynamic comes to mind.

Take a close look Coach Verduzco.
                                Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Working...
                                X