WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iowa game Tailgating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iowa game Tailgating

Originally posted by casbern View Post
    I know right. Its like someone who tells you that they brought a case of beer to share and then you meet up with them and they already drank/handed it all out. The nerve of some people...

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
      I know right. Its like someone who tells you that they brought a case of beer to share and then you meet up with them and they already drank/handed it all out. The nerve of some people...
      Just because you are late to the party, doesn't mean you have to ruin my night!
      Raised a Hawkeye, Panther by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by ZachGalifianakis View Post
        Anyone sticking around and staying the night in Iowa City? If so, Tailgators in Coralville (450 1st Ave) has a Cedar Falls band playing from 9-1.
        I will be staying in Iowa City to celebrate a panther victory! But I don't think I will make past downtown Iowa City. If anyone else is going downtown Saturday I shouldn't be hard to miss, I'll be head to toe purple singing the UNI fight song all night!

Comment

Originally posted by GoPanthers85 View Post
          I will be staying in Iowa City to celebrate a panther victory! But I don't think I will make past downtown Iowa City. If anyone else is going downtown Saturday I shouldn't be hard to miss, I'll be head to toe purple singing the UNI fight song all night!
          How embarrassing.. we'll be wearing the same thing!

Comment

I should add, since it is the week of my bday I will be getting $1 pitchers of beer all night at the sports column! The only good part about Iowa City, college chicks and great beer deals at the bars!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Geno4UNI View Post
              Look for the "UNI Panther" motorhome & stop by. Go Cats! We are planning to be there around 6 am.
              Hey geno!! It's Amy.. I ran into Jon last week and he told me about the motor home, I will try and find you Saturday.. I didn't get to the game early enough to find you guys last week..

Comment

Does anyone know if the College of Public Health lot outs a cash lot or a reserved lot??
                #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                  Does anyone know if the College of Public Health lot outs a cash lot or a reserved lot??

The Blue Lots are Cash Lots ..........

Comment

Not on there. Oh well...
                    #MACtion

Comment

I don't know if many of you have been out in downtown Iowa City over the last year or so but it ain't what it used to be!

Comment

alright guys, covering the game for the Sports Monter, and was lucky enough to get a parking spot on Ramp 3 on Stadium Drive and Hawkins. Question is, easier to come from Hawkins and the coralville exit or come from 218 to Melrose. I'm thinking Melrose will be a ***** to deal with. Thanks in advance for the Advice

Comment

Originally posted by ZachGalifianakis View Post
                          I don't know if many of you have been out in downtown Iowa City over the last year or so but it ain't what it used to be!
                          I have no other reason to go to Iowa City other than if the Panthers are playing there.

Comment

Originally posted by jnutt View Post
                            alright guys, covering the game for the Sports Monter, and was lucky enough to get a parking spot on Ramp 3 on Stadium Drive and Hawkins. Question is, easier to come from Hawkins and the coralville exit or come from 218 to Melrose. I'm thinking Melrose will be a ***** to deal with. Thanks in advance for the Advice
                            what time?

i would probably do coralville...take the 1st ave/hayden fry way exit, not the mall

Comment

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN View Post
                              what time?

i would probably do coralville...take the 1st ave/hayden fry way exit, not the mall
                              not sure. can leave des moines whenever. Would it be easier to get there at 9? 10? 11? I'm hoping that 11 is early enough but I can always leave earlier

Comment

Originally posted by jnutt View Post
                                DON"T try to drive east on Melrose between University Heights and Kinnick. The pedestrian traffic south of the stadium will prevent you from making the turn north to get to the parking ramp. Better to come from Hawkins.
                                "They keep saying that what really matters is not whether you win or lose, but how you played the game. The trouble is that the best way to determine how you played the game is by whether you won or lost." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X