WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving (The where are you thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving (The where are you thread)

Thought it would be nice to see where you will celebrate Thanksgiving in Panther Nation - whether in Iowa or afar.

For me, this is a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from central Florida. Best wishes, safe travels.
    "Try being more of the solution, and less of the problem."

Re: Happy Thanksgiving (The where are you thread)

Spending Thanksgiving in Mission, TX then on to S.Padre to cheer UNI MBB team to victory Friday and Saturday. Blessed Thanksgiving to all.

Comment

Dinner with relatives around noon.
      Then most likely to the McLeod Center in the evening for the quarterfinal matches of the MVC volleyball tournament.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all from Southwest Florida. I follow the Panthers closely via internet. Hope to see many of you in Frisco in January.
        GO PANTHERS !!

Comment

Atlanta Ga for the weekend, Currently live in Spartanburg, SC.
          which makes this playoff game fun, a different perspective.

Comment

Cedar Falls, Iowa in the home of Purple Reign.

Panther Nation has a lot to be thankful for once again this year... Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
            "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, Panther Nation. I'll be celebrating here at home in Macomb. I'm making the pie today, and then I'll probably start in on cooking the rest of dinner about 10 tomorrow morning.
              Fight! For the Purple and the Gold!
              VICTORY FOR UNI!
              UNI FIGHT! UNI FIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post
                Cedar Falls, Iowa in the home of Purple Reign.

Panther Nation has a lot to be thankful for once again this year... Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
                Family Thanksgiving in Littelton, Iowa(about 25-30 miles east of the DOME) been going there for all 25 years of my life(though my family has been ahving thanksgiving up there for 50 years) Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll.
                Oh, and let me make this perfectly clear to you people: you go to UNI, NOT IOWA. The Hawkeyes and their fans do not give a crap if you remain "true to them" or some stupid self-fulfulling bullcrap like that.-OTP

What i say are my opinions and mine alone, and not that of anyone associated with me.

Comment

At our house in Denver, CO. Wife's local family is coming over and my folks are flying in from Oregon. Liquor store run tonight......yep yep.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, Panther Nation. Family is celebrating Saturday, everybody going to in-laws on T-day. I'm going to the brunch at the fabulous St. Paul Hotel (rubbing elbows with those rich folk). Next Saturday hoping to make the trip South to a certain football game!

Comment

each thanksgiving i made the arduous journey from waukee, IA to waterloo, IA, with a stop in hudson, IA in between.

i am well traveled.

Comment

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN View Post
                        each thanksgiving i made the arduous journey from waukee, IA to waterloo, IA
                        You mean there are no direct flights??????

Comment

Augusta, GA with other fellow out of town Deere employees
                          (217): Just watched a UNI fan at the bar lick the tears off of a KU fans face.. See what march madness does to people

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Panther View Post
                            You mean there are no direct flights??????
                            i caulk the wagon and float it across the black hawk creek.

Comment

Newton, IA during the day with the family, and headed back to CF at night. Gotta work the 8 am shift.

Comment

Working...
                              X