WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita State 2016-17

WSU has its first real test today and the next few days at Atlantis.
    Today vs LSU at 11:00.

Re: Wichita State 2016-17

I saw a bit of the Tulsa game and they looked good. Frankamp didn't do much

Comment

Originally posted by sivert View Post
      WSU has its first real test today and the next few days at Atlantis.
      Today vs LSU at 11:00.
      Not much of a test so far. Up 46-19 at half

Comment

I'm not sure if that halftime score says more about Wichita State or LSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Gboom23 View Post
          I'm not sure if that halftime score says more about Wichita State or LSU.
          A little of both. I stand by my statement in another thread. WSU is better this year than last year. Offense is way better, defense is just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Not much of a test so far. Up 46-19 at half
            Right. Nice first half.

Comment

Looked better than nice to me. Most of the game they made LSU look like Coe did against UNI
              "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

Impressive margin of victory, although who knows how good or bad LSU is (almost certainly no where near a bubble team). They were barely a bubble team last year with Ben. I'd say RPI 100-120.

I still need to see more from the Shockers to declare them even as good as last year. Their next game is certainly a measuring stick.

Comment

Interesting that the winner of the first game and winner of the last game tonight play tomorrow. Could definitely benefit Wichita.
                  To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
                    Interesting that the winner of the first game and winner of the last game tonight play tomorrow. Could definitely benefit Wichita.
                    Kind of the opposite of the gauntlet the NCAA threw at WSU last year

Comment

I watched some of Louisville-ODU yesterday. I wanted WSU to get a chance at Louisville, but rooting for Pitino just felt too disgusting.
                      Should be a good game today. If Louisville plays like last night, this will be fun for WSU.

Comment

Is WSU really a favorite in this game?

Comment

A part of me wants Wichita to win this game for the valley, a part of me wants to see them get steamrolled so they can stop talking about how incredible their young talent is

Comment

Originally posted by MNpanthers View Post
                            A part of me wants Wichita to win this game for the valley, a part of me wants to see them get steamrolled so they can stop talking about how incredible their young talent is
                            Don't worry, you will have multiple years to watch this team steamroll the valley

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Don't worry, you will have multiple years to watch this team steamroll the valley
                              Does it give you some sort of personal satisfaction to post this on another team's board?
                              UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                              iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Working...
                              X