WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Splitting basketball tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Splitting basketball tickets

Several games already spoken for, but I still have tickets to Missouri State, George Mason, Richmond, Indiana State, etc...still available. I still have a couple tix left for the Upper Iowa game this Thursday available that I will give away to the next person to buy a package. Again, good seats at about a $8-10/ticket savings compared to buying through the ticket office.
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Only 2 tickets left for the Upper Iowa game that I'll give away for the next person who wants a 2-3 game ticket package (2, 3, or 4 seats per game). I still have seats together for the Preseason #3, 4, & 6 MVC teams, in addition to George Mason, SDSU, & Richmond. PM me if interested. Tomorrow is the Upper Iowa game!
      The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

With basketball really starting to take more of a public eye, I thought I would bump this. I still have some tickets available to upcoming games vs. George Mason, SDSU, Loyola, SIU, Missouri State, Indiana State, Drake, and Evansville. PM me with interest. Willing to package tickets to make it work for you.

Comment

I'll reuse this thread from the past.

There was a nice response this past Summer to getting people grouped together for splitting season tickets, but that is sometimes too early in the game for some people.

I'm up for splitting some season tickets for those interested in some ticket packages. PM for details. All games (possibly even UNC) are up for discussion. As mentioned in previous years when I do my packages, you pay less than you would if you buy directly from UNI.

Comment

Still have packages available for most all the games. PM if interested. 2-4 seats/game. Close to the aisle (if not on it).

Comment

I hope people take advantage of this. PTTB is providing a great service for those who can't make it to games all season long.

Comment

Thanks UNIdadtobe for the unsolicited recommendation. I truly think it's a great value and one I'm happy to help with. I want UNI fans in the McLeod Center for as many games as possible.

Comment

Just came across 2 extra tickets to the UNC game. Packaging with a few other games. Tickets will be under face value. PM if interested.

Comment

Basketball practices are starting across the country today, so I thought I'd get this thread started again.

I've done this in the past and am doing this again. Please PM me if interested in splitting some season tix. These are great seats and typically are broken into 3-4 game packages. You get final say in the games that you want. This has worked pretty well in the past and hopefully this year also.

Comment

I will look into future availability and try to finally get back to you, PTTB. It's tough since I don't know my coaching/graduate school commitments until later in the year.

Comment

No problem. I've had others PM me previously and just want to see who all is interested ahead of time. I'm usually pretty flexible, especially this far in advance to the season!

Comment

I'm in for two Quarter season tickets. Prefer at least two weekend games.

How about Wichita State, Drake, and any other two games?

Already have my HyVee Big 4 tickets (in the UNI section this year).

Comment

I can make that work. We can PM more details.

Comment

For those interested, I still have ticket packages that include all games. Please PM me if interested. These are great seats, close to the action.

Single game ticket prices through UNI were announced this week. All chair back weekend games are $27.50/ticket, and weekend $17.50/ticket plus order fees. Wichita game is $32.50/tix regardless of location. I can usually get you closer to the floor for cheaper!
                              Last edited by Panthers to the Bone; 10-13-2016, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks PPTB. Glad I got in early this year. Great tickets. Great games. Great price. This is a very special service for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X