WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2013 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2013 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Nice find. Idk why he never showed up under the Rivals search thing

Comment

Not sure what kind of shot we had especially considering CU is starting to get crazy traction under tad boyle but this was a really late singing And the kids video is nuts.....definitely could have been an mvc star...

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2208393/highlights/48243376
      "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

Comment

The players report to campus today fwiw. Time to start training.

Comment

Que the Rocky IV training montage

Comment

Originally posted by Moose39 View Post
            The players report to campus today fwiw. Time to start training.
            Setting the over under on redshirts at 1.5 this year. I'll take the over even though Coach Crawford made it sound like only 1 would redshirt.

I'll say Koch and Knar redshirt. I've seen Bennett in person and think he has a long way to go build wise to not be thrown around by MVC post players. Knar because of his knee, current roster depth at guard and the fact he's a really smart kid and could have the opportunity for graduate school in his 5th year.

Comment

Carlson is redshirting as well.

I think Knar plays. He's fully cleared and his body is college ready when you consider the role he is going to fill on this team. He'll be a 5-8 minute guy this year...
              #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                Carlson is redshirting as well.

I think Knar plays. He's fully cleared and his body is college ready when you consider the role he is going to fill on this team. He'll be a 5-8 minute guy this year...
                I could see Carlson redshirting rather than Knar. However, I'm not a big dude at all and Knar was small when I walked past him in the tunnel during the CIT. Maybe all 3 redshirt? Will be fun to watch the situation develop.

In regards to Knar's status; let's not forget about Matt Morrison. He was playing solid ball before he went down this past season. I expect solid contributions from him this year.

Comment

• I hope we red shirt all three. with Marvin we don't need Carlson and with Morrison we don't need knar. We need to build depth for long term. That would be four redshirts playing in 2014 . Serious bench contributions like that wins big.

Comment

Thinking Friedman will be more valuable in 5th year than 1st year. Lesson learned with Eglseder career maybe?!?!?!?
                    Some people feel the rain..........others just get wet.
                    Bob Dylan, 1941-

Comment

Originally posted by williebat View Post
                      I hope we red shirt all three. with Marvin we don't need Carlson and with Morrison we don't need knar. We need to build depth for long term. That would be four redshirts playing in 2014 . Serious bench contributions like that wins big.
                      Agree 100%. Friedman and Morgan should no question play this year. Redshirt the other three if they're willing, which I have no doubt the coaching staff could get done.

Having Knar, Carlson and Koch essentially joining Lohaus' class is very nice! (Borat voice)

Comment

• Originally posted by BairsDen View Post
                        Agree 100%. Friedman and Morgan should no question play this year. Redshirt the other three if they're willing, which I have no doubt the coaching staff could get done.

Having Knar, Carlson and Koch essentially joining Lohaus' class is very nice! (Borat voice)
                        Don't forget about jespersen as well that year

Comment

Got to meet Ted Friedman and Jeremy Morgan briefly at the golf course yesterday. Seem like good respectful kids.

Comment

Dondre Alexander to play juco

http://www.press-citizen.com/article...nclick_check=1

Comment

Working...
                            X