WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Basketball Tickets SFA, Dub, NoTex, Wichita, Eville, MoState, Indy State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball Tickets SFA, Dub, NoTex, Wichita, Eville, MoState, Indy State

Won't be able to make mid week game this year with fam. Have four season tix in section 115, row H. I would like to sell 2 or 4, and sell them all together for cheap.

Stephen F 11/17
    Dubuque 11/25
    North Texas 11/30
    Wichita 1/20
    Evansville 2/3
    Mo State 2/10
    Indy State 2/24

$140 for a pair of tickets to each of these games, or $280 for all four tickets to each of these games. Cheapest chairback on stubhub for Wichita game right now is over $70 each after fees, might as well get the rest of games for free

Can meet this weekend before Indiana State football game. Traditional Hard Tickets.
    Last edited by jegbomb52; 12-30-2015, 08:36 AM.
    Illinois State Fan at a St. Louis White Castle 3:45AM Saturday March 6th:

"White Castle?" "more like Black Castle..."

You stay classy Redbirds.

Re: Basketball Tickets SFA, Dub, NoTex, Wichita, Eville, MoState, Indy State

Update, 2 of these tickets are gone, meeting someone to deliver them today. That leaves just 2 of the above sets left.

Comment

This is a great deal people. I'd recommend someone take him up on the other two seats. Thanks for trying to help get more Panther fans to games Jeg!
      The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone View Post
        This is a great deal people. I'd recommend someone take him up on the other two seats. Thanks for trying to help get more Panther fans to games Jeg!
        Anytime, I hope I can get rid of all four, it just makes me that much more likely to get season tickets again next year. Being from Des Moines its hard to make it up during the week but my boys love coming up on the weekends.

I still have a couple of Saturday games left:

UNC
        $100 each (2 tickets)
        Colorado State $10 each (4 tickets)
        Loyola $10 each (4 tickets)

We have a large group coming those games and we are sitting in 109GA
        Last edited by jegbomb52; 11-17-2015, 06:31 PM.

Comment

I applaud PTTB and Jegbomb for investing in season tickets, both for themselves and to help others get to games. They make a difference when it comes to filling McLeod.

Comment

Quick bump as i'm trying to get rid of a few tickets yet and want to package them together.

Two tickets to UNC Game in section 102 row K
            Two tickets to a non-conference game 113 row S
            Two tickets to four weekend conference games (i'll give you a few to choose from) 113 row S
            Two tickets to two weeknight conference games (i'll give you a few to choose from) 113 row S

One pair of tickets to eight games including UNC for $300 total, $325 if you want Wichita State Tix

Tickets are in the Des Moines Area but will meet you Friday night in Cedar Falls if need.
            Last edited by jegbomb52; 11-18-2015, 05:00 AM.

Comment

What's the price for 2 to the Dubuque game?

Comment

Originally posted by Codytwo View Post
                What's the price for 2 to the Dubuque game?
                $20 for the pair?

Comment

Working...
                X