WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvin Singleton Commits to Northern Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marvin Singleton Commits to Northern Iowa

Was just looking around and came across this article about Marvin. I knew his team won a lot of games but I had no idea that during his varsity campaign that they won 96% of thier games! Here is the link to the article.

Comment

Marvin Singleton is just such a perfect player for UNI. Versatile, tough, defensive minded. He is going to have a great career at UNI, IMO.
      UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
      iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

On Senior Night, remember when this guy became a Panther...(enjoy the thread)
        The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post
          Marvin Singleton is just such a perfect player for UNI. Versatile, tough, defensive minded. He is going to have a great career at UNI, IMO.
          Couldn't of summed it up much better myself. What a great asset to this team, really the heart of this team in a way. Doesn't dazzle you with stats just does anything and everything to help the team.

Comment

Would he be the same player or better this year if he would have received more minutes during his freshman, sophomore, and junior years?

Comment

Originally posted by Codytwo View Post
              Would he be the same player or better this year if he would have received more minutes during his freshman, sophomore, and junior years?
              I don't know but damn I wish he would have redshirted. He would have an even bigger impact next year.
              "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

Working...
              X