WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita State tickets

Might as well start this now. After how fun that UNC game was, why not try to relive the fun when what will probably be the next ranked opponent to come to the McLeod Center.

I have a 3 game pack of tickets that will get you close to the court and under face value. I have a variety of games to choose from. PM me if interested.
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Re: Wichita State tickets

As an addendum, those packages are for only MVC games. So, it will be Wichita + 2 others of your choice, and I'll let you know the price. Great seats, I promise!
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

If you need seats. Work through PTTB. He will take good care of you and asks a fair price. Much Betsy seats than you can get your hands on anywhere else.
      #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
        If you need seats. Work through PTTB. He will take good care of you and asks a fair price. Much Betsy seats than you can get your hands on anywhere else.
        Add Jebbomb52 to that list as well. I bought a package of tickets from him and he was very good to work with. And a solid Panther as well!!

Comment

I would agree with the above statements. If you stick with PN people you are likely to come away happy. People getting tickets through me allows me to continue the process year in/year out and pass the savings onto real UNI fans.

Comment

What am I missing? As opposed to buying them through UNI and the box office?

Comment

Yeah Bone and Jeg are good guys, but I don't want no betsy seats.
              GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Ban-
                More as opposed to Stub Hub. What I sell is cheaper than the ticket office (usually better seats than you can find through UNI though b/c the good seats are sold---chair backs, closer to court, etc...).

Plus, since we have been doing this for a while, there is a comfort level.

Comment

I bought tickets from PTTB, great price, great seats and very pleasant transaction.

Comment

Bump. Still have a few 3 packs remaining for Wichita State. You pick the other two games to go with Wichita. PM me with interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone View Post
                      Bump. Still have a few 3 packs remaining for Wichita State. You pick the other two games to go with Wichita. PM me with interest.

Can't believe people aren't jumping on these. By the time of the game, Wichita State will be back strong and the tickets will be quite expensive on the after-market. It may not be quite the same as last year, but do you guys remember how nuts it got about tickets for this game?

I jumped on this offer just about as soon as PTTB made it. He is doing a great service to those of us who don't want full season tickets and/or want extra tickets to big games.

Comment

I have two 3 game packs still available. PM me before they are gone. Aisle seats available.

Comment

Bump
                          Still have a Wichita 3 game pack available.
                          Aisle seats still available
                          Wichita + you pick 2 additional MVC games
                          Wichita tickets are guaranteed to be lower 10 rows.
                          Doubt you will find cheaper. Can't lose!

I can get them in the mail on Monday if contacting me today via Private Message!
                          Last edited by Panthers to the Bone; 12-20-2015, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Bone knows how to strike when the iron is hot.
                            GO PANTHERS!

Comment

I try Gonzo. Make people aware while I have a captive audience!

I have seats that I want people to get into at a very reasonable deal (similar price to the 3 game pack UNI sold, but instead they are much closer to the court and against all MVC opponents).

Comment

Working...
                              X