WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Roster - WRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 Roster - WRs

Ricky Grimes from North Scott is going to be walking on. So I would say he doesn't play til sophomore year.
    GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Jonsoup View Post
      Ricky Grimes from North Scott is going to be walking on. So I would say he doesn't play til sophomore year.
      Probably...but they may need him on the field in Ames depending on how fall practice goes. Be ready Ricky!
      Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Isiah Jones is transferring from FSU. It is unclear if he will transfer to a FBS or FCS school. Would be cool if we landed him. Not likely. Just sayin.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me to see a transfer or two come in, and it also wouldn't surprise me to see more 2 tight end sets. We have 3 really good tight ends in Lehman, Rohr, and Williams, and I am interested to see what Nissen can do with his size and athletic ability. This will take a little pressure off of the WR spot.

Comment

Originally posted by achrist70 View Post
            Wouldn't surprise me to see a transfer or two come in, and it also wouldn't surprise me to see more 2 tight end sets. We have 3 really good tight ends in Lehman, Rohr, and Williams, and I am interested to see what Nissen can do with his size and athletic ability. This will take a little pressure off of the WR spot.
            If you can believe the numbers on Hudl...Nissen is 6'6" and runs a 4.55 forty.

I remember when they signed him how excited Farley was.

Comment

Read in a new Waterloo Courier article that the coaches are working out a couple guys at WR that they moved over from the Defensive side of the ball.

Ricky Neal...out of Racine WI. He' a big kid who was listed at Safety. Played QB in high school and looks like a heck of an athlete. I like this move.

And Jamison Whiting. Whiting has had an interesting career to date. Played a lot as a true freshman at DB and looked really good at times, but his PT went down last year. He's pretty tall as well...listed as 6'3".

Comment

Working...
              X