WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: South Dakota

I don't understand why it takes a five minute conference of all the officials to mark off a penalty. Even illegal procedures.

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post
      Start of rant. If you have a problem with yelling, standing, cheering or getting excited during a football game... 1. Don't come. 2. Do not turn around and look at me every time I do. I keep it clean. Your constant disapproving glances only get me more worked up. End rant.
      Go you. I approve of any and all cheering...assuming it's cheering and not malicious. 1st down or 4th down.

Comment

Great - another UNI DB down. Band girl with the cymbals better suit up.

Comment

Johnson limped off field.

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post
            Start of rant. If you have a problem with yelling, standing, cheering or getting excited during a football game... 1. Don't come. 2. Do not turn around and look at me every time I do. I keep it clean. Your constant disapproving glances only get me more worked up. End rant.
            B.A.P. getting excited about Panther football seems just hard to imagine

need more people making some noise !
            Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

DJ looked bad on replay. No one hit him. He turned to block and when he planted he went down. Hopefully nothing bad.
              Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

USD kicking teams are Cal Poly terrible.

Comment

Johnson must be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by TravelingPanther View Post
                    DJ looked bad on replay. No one hit him. He turned to block and when he planted he went down. Hopefully nothing bad.
                    Looked ok to me on his 7 yard TD run glad he is ok but guessing that hip pointer is bothering him still
                    Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

Now Xavier Williams is down.

Comment

It's all Farley's fault!! He ripped into the guys at half time and was pissed that not every defensive starter was injured yet.

Comment

Also, I firmly believe that a healthy Evan Williams will be a big boost to this offense. I think having him in Fargo could've been a big help. Not saying he'd be the difference but the previous two games I've grown tired of seeing Tyvus Smith drop passes and run right into tacklers. To continue on my mini-rant what has happened to Ebertowski? Is he still playing?

Comment

Xavier Williams back on the field.
                            "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Ugh should've put them away but mistakes keeping it too close

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4

Comment

How was that a catch. These officials must be from Midland

Comment

Working...
                                X