WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rally In The Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just heard they made $230,000+, most ever for the Rally!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Rally In The Valley

It was a great success and enjoyed by all. Fun evening.

Comment

Great night... we will be going every year now! More details tomorrow after some sleep.
        "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Originally posted by PantherChic View Post
          I just heard they made $230,000+, most ever for the Rally!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
          Thats awesome !
          Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

Seth Tuttle original painting, which was painted on stage in front of everyone, went for 25k!

Comment

Originally posted by ProwlingPanther View Post
              Seth Tuttle original painting, which was painted on stage in front of everyone, went for 25k!
              He threw in his tie too!
              "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Very true, BAP! speaking of ties. How cool was the auction for Jake's? What a great night!

Comment

Very true, BAP! speaking of ties. How cool was the auction for Jake's? What a great night!
                  Great to have the sweet 16 team back. Great video from Ali and his baby boy. Huge group of former football players and their wives came for the first time. Had several tell us they never knew about the event before but now want to make it their reunion every year. Just a fun time. So many people to talk to that I didn't even get a chance to view the auction items. Going to have to get their earlier next year!

Comment

It was a lot of fun. In fact everyone was having so much fun that sometimes it was impossible to hear the auction item descriptions during the live auction. I wonder what it would have been like if they had used the sound system in the McLeod.

Hy-Vee did a nice job with the food. The wine served was nice.

Comment

I was guilty of having a good time...

To whoever donates the beer for this event, your donation was put to very good use. My head does not thank you this am...
                      Illinois State Fan at a St. Louis White Castle 3:45AM Saturday March 6th:

"White Castle?" "more like Black Castle..."

You stay classy Redbirds.

Comment

Is there a video of the making of the Seth Tuttle painting? That sounds awesome.

Comment

I doubt it. Could be wrong though. They did one of Coach Jake as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X