WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irrelevant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Irrelevant

Seems to me a certain school in North Dakota plays in an old dark and dingy indoor stadium and it hasn't hurt their playoff appearances.

We need money for assistant football coaches so we can keep consistency.

We are so close to prominence again. We have talent. We just need to clean up all of the little things.

Comment

Since 2010, NDSU season ticket holder. Prior to that, UNI season ticket holder. I found the problem.

Comment

An updated stadium is needed, but definitely not a new stadium as we rarely fill the current stadium so where is the need for a new one?

Can't wait to improvements to the concourse.....bigger areas to walk, more bathrooms, updated concessions. Even though I will never use them adding new, updated suites will be nice and hopefully bring in extra revenue.

I think it would be nice if they could take the stone/tile under the north end zone suite and cover the rest the gray concrete on that end zone; maybe even the south end zone as well. It's not needed, but I think it's and easy update that would look amazing.

Maybe they could even find a way to turn off the wall heaters during hot days....couldn't believe the one we passed in the NE end zone was on yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post
          I get what everyone is saying. I really, really do. However, the league and the FCS competition is much much stronger now than what it used to be.
          I was talking to a griz fan about this yesterday. IMHO the mvfc is very strong but FCS is watered down. No more App state, Georgia Southern, Marshall etc

Comment

Well the home schedule you guys have this year can only help you if you are going to become relevant again. Outside of SIU the best teams in the conference you have at home this year. If you crap the bed this year.....well lets just say it would be hard to ask for a better setup. Just don't lay an egg on the road games this year and it should make for an interesting time come playoff selection and seeding time.
            www.bisonsports.net

Comment

Originally posted by BisonBacker View Post
              Well the home schedule you guys have this year can only help you if you are going to become relevant again. Outside of SIU the best teams in the conference you have at home this year. If you crap the bed this year.....well lets just say it would be hard to ask for a better setup. Just don't lay an egg on the road games this year and it should make for an interesting time come playoff selection and seeding time.

It all sounds so simple. And we need to do the same in MBB.

Comment

Bring back baseball.

Comment

Where is the like button?
                  When I win the lottery I'm going to sponsor UNI baseball.

Comment

Working...
                  X