WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facts about lakebision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facts about lakebision

We all knew he was an idiot but keep this in mind.

He was banned from NDSU's message board for being a total idiot and was caught lying about playing baseball there.

There is a message board on KFAN.com where he stalks a certain poster and tried to get info on his daughter.

The guy is a creep and should't be allowed to post here.
    Victory for UNI!

Re: Facts about lakebision

Don't forget the threatening email to a ND congressman.

Message board and forums for North Dakota State University Bison Football

Comment

I thought it was common knowledge that he was a crackpot.
      UNI isn't exactly splitting atoms in terms of academics. -run&blade

Comment

Don't feed the trolls.
        EVER LOYAL.

Comment

Originally posted by 12thFloorBender View Post
          We all knew
          Have you ever met him in person??

Shared a beer?

Lakes is a pretty good guy and if you were drowning he'd jump in to save you. More than some posters on this board would do...

Comment

Originally posted by TH1974 View Post
            I thought it was common knowledge that he was a crackpot.
            What the hell did you do with Burt?
            "Another six or seven years and 1988 will be made to feel slightly unwelcome, I'm sure."

Quote from Newsbreaker, mark the time 10:47pm, August 31, 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by 1988 View Post
              What the hell did you do with Burt?
              Who? What?
              UNI isn't exactly splitting atoms in terms of academics. -run&blade

Comment

Originally posted by TH1974 View Post
                Who? What?
                [IMG][/IMG]

You and your buddy 9yr. We miss him.
                "Another six or seven years and 1988 will be made to feel slightly unwelcome, I'm sure."

Quote from Newsbreaker, mark the time 10:47pm, August 31, 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Neighbor View Post

Shared a beer?

Lakes is a pretty good guy and if you were drowning he'd jump in to save you. More than some posters on this board would do...
                  If the above things are true, you might reconsider your definition of a "pretty good guy," how he acts while "sharing a beer" notwithstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Neighbor View Post

Shared a beer?

I've bashed him quite a bit here, on CF, and on Bisonville. And he is annoying. I know because he sat two rows in front of me at the Iowa State game. Yet, he is not such a bad guy, as much as I hate to admit it. I'm actually looking forward to tailgating with him, Tatanka, BisonMike, BisonTeacher, and a few others on Nov. 8th.

I concur with Neighbor. Of course, now we are just begging LB to dial it up.

- CyPanth on Bisonville.

Comment

I would argue that if you are nice to people face to face, and a total jack $$$ when you have anonymity, that does not make you a decent person. How you handle yourself in all situations speaks to your character as a whole. But that's just my opinion.
                      EVER LOYAL.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther-at-Arms View Post
                        I would argue that if you are nice to people face to face, and a total jack $$$ when you have anonymity, that does not make you a decent person. How you handle yourself in all situations speaks to your character as a whole. But that's just my opinion.
                        It's not just about being a jackass. Most of the time that's more about whose ass is being gored than what someone is doing. It's about going after someone personally; seeking out their family, threatening someone personally, etc. That's unacceptable. That's good evidence of what and who someone really is.

I'll be honest. I find some of the people here to be truly baffling. 9year and TH are at worst mildly annoying, and they're the scourge of the earth. Lakes is, assuming the above is true, a genuinely bad and dangerous presence and dude, and some of us rush to defend him personally.

Defend the wrong college football team in the wrong place? Mega jerk. Seek out someone's kid and threaten people? Well, you haven't shared a beer with him, and he'd swim for you or something.

I have spent more time than I care to quantify on message boards. This is, by far, the strangest group of what I assume are otherwise reasonable people I've ever encountered.

Comment

Originally posted by Newsbreaker View Post
                          It's not just about being a jackass. Most of the time that's more about whose ass is being gored than what someone is doing. It's about going after someone personally; seeking out their family, threatening someone personally, etc. That's unacceptable. That's good evidence of what and who someone really is.
                          Yeah, that's what I was referring to. That stuff, if true, would make you a pretty big JA. The trolling still counts as a lower form of jack$$$ery, however. And I think it ALL counts to your character, just to different levels of extent.
                          EVER LOYAL.

Comment

Holy god this is all wrong. I'm not banned on any site cept sdsu gophs und because they hate the fact I tell them that NDSU owns them.

Puck nut STALKS ME on kfan. He has a 100 Post thread about a HS girls,hockey team, I said 1 post making fun of it...never tracked down anyone

I'm a legend and these haters are jealous

I've had bounties on me, threatened multiple times, postings of my personal life. It's BULL

I've shared time with Cappy cat unidadtobe and multiple fans in person, I just try to be entertaining and never have threatening anyone
                            Last edited by lakesbison; 09-15-2014, 08:30 PM.
                            UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

Originally posted by Panther-at-Arms View Post
                              Yeah, that's what I was referring to. That stuff, if true, would make you a pretty big JA. The trolling still counts as a lower form of jack$$$ery, however. And I think it ALL counts to your character, just to different levels of extent.
                              I see. My apologies for misrepresenting your position.

He has "bounties" on him. Anti-social, sociopathic, and paranoid is no way to go through life, son.

Comment

Working...
                              X