WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is funnier.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is funnier.....

During the UNI webcasts......the "Big and Tall Men's Ware" commerical theme song.........

OR

The App State "Hot Hot Hot" theme song......

"We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

Hot Hot Hot, but not by much. The woman's voice in the Big & Tall Menswear commercial sounds like it was recorded in the 1940s.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Panther View Post
      Hot Hot Hot, but not by much. The woman's voice in the Big & Tall Menswear commercial sounds like it was recorded in the 1940s.
      You young pups probably don't remember that commercial. That is 70s vintage. I heard that commercial on the AM dial all the time while I was growing up.
      If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

Maybe Big and Tall can make VH-1
        "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

Comment

Originally posted by UNIAlum95 View Post
          You young pups probably don't remember that commercial. That is 70s vintage. I heard that commercial on the AM dial all the time while I was growing up.
          Then I was somewhat correct! I knew it could not have been made in the 21st century.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIAlum95 View Post
            And I am only 5 years younger than you!

Comment

Call big and tallllllllllllllllllll...mens' weaaaaaaaar............

Comment

App State b/c they're hot hot hot even when it's cold cold cold
                GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Big and tall is beautiful...at Seichs Big & Tall Menswear.
                  Now it will be stuck in my head for the next 48 hours. When they decided to go with this ad, did they say,"that is a HIT!" or did they say,"that is so fricking annoying that people will be constantly thinking of us"?

Comment

In the 70's, when it was made...it was a HIT. Now...so annoying we're talking about it on a message board.
                    "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

By Mennon...

Comment

The best a man can get....
                        The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

HeadOn. Apply directly to the forehead... {repeat ad nauseam}

Comment

Where's the beef?!

Comment

Originally posted by UNIPNTHR View Post
                              By Mennon...
                              Cos-stanza.
                              TH1974: This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Comment

Working...
                              X