Follow us on Twitter

Go Back   Panther Nation > Specific Sports Topic Forums > Panther Recruiting

Panther Recruiting Discuss all things related to Panther recruiting.

Old 05-07-2017, 12:58 PM   #351
DownGoesKansas

Default Re: Offer Mr. Green! Class of 2018

AJ keeps getting accolades. Would be huge if he would commit but I am not counting on it.

Would not be surprised at all if a big time program offered either.
DownGoesKansas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 02:29 PM   #352
Codytwo

I would not be surprised if he took one of the offers that everyone on here thinks doesn't make sense. I'm not sure why everything thinks that he wants to be close to home. When I was that age, I had absolutely no issues with moving away from home.
Codytwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 02:46 PM   #353
claw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codytwo View Post
I would not be surprised if he took one of the offers that everyone on here thinks doesn't make sense. I'm not sure why everything thinks that he wants to be close to home. When I was that age, I had absolutely no issues with moving away from home.
Anecdotal examples are anecdotal.
claw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 02:49 PM   #354
Panther'73

Quote:
Were you a student/athlete? Many student/athletes today like to be within 3-4 hours of home so family can continue to watch them play in person...
Panther'73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:25 PM   #355
CyCarp

Quote:
If it was only about him wanting to be close to home, I don't think we'd have a shot at all. It's about him wanting to play for his dad and for the team that he really grew up around. Kyle left twice for two years each, other than that he's been at UNI for AJs entire life. I'm sure he's been behind the scenes around the program as long as he can remember. If he gets a good enough offer elsewhere, I don't think the location will matter myself. It's just a matter of how good of an offer does he need to give up playing for his dad and not coming to the place he's grown up.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:17 PM   #356
unipanther2154

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....wa-guard-green

That article makes it very clear how highly he thinks of UNI, which was pretty obvious but clearly nice to see. The biggest thing I got out of it was that he doesn't want to drag this on. That's a good sign for us.
unipanther2154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:00 PM   #357
CyCarp

Quote:
Originally Posted by unipanther2154 View Post

That article makes it very clear how highly he thinks of UNI, which was pretty obvious but clearly nice to see. The biggest thing I got out of it was that he doesn't want to drag this on. That's a good sign for us.
It is kind of interesting that he didn't mention Clemson when talking about the teams individually (that the article mentions at least). There a signing period in the fall isn't there? I'd guess he makes a decision then.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:56 AM   #358
OhNewby

Quote:
Originally Posted by unipanther2154 View Post

I agree, this article makes you think there's a good chance he'll end up here. Hope so, he continues to be a special talent and would be a great fit.

Sounds like he didn't visit beautiful Palo Alto over the winter, which is good news.

70-80% chance he's coming here??

Not to get greedy, but it would be nice to match him up with a couple of top notch recruits in that class.
OhNewby is offline   Reply With Quote