WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up Next: Wichita State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Up Next: Wichita State

We came out of a time out to run one play at the end of the half and people didn't know where they were supposed to be.
    "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

Lol at the end of that half. Minute to go, down one, Morgan with a wide open 3 that would have given us the lead.

Flash forward 30 seconds and we are down 7. Boy we are just not good.

Comment

Out rebounded by 6 with 6 Turnovers in the first half, but decent shooting at 43.5%.

Comment

Pretty good half overall boys.

Keep battling.

We had a couple 3's that were 3/4 down and didn't go. We can play with these guys if Klint and Bennett keep battling and we get hot.
          Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIGrainer View Post
            Lol at the end of that half. Minute to go, down one, Morgan with a wide open 3 that would have given us the lead.

Flash forward 30 seconds and we are down 7. Boy we are just not good.
            Eh, very easily could have been a travel called when Reaves hit the 3. If they call that, we slow it down going up the court and the a Morgan turnover probably doesn't happen. Unfortunate flow of events. If Wichita comes back to earth from 3 and we don't go into another 6+ minute drought we'll be alright.
            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

McDonnell is starting to look faster. I hope he turns out to be a player. His range will be valuable in Jakes high ball screen offense.

This game proves that this year and next year will go by how well Koch and Carlson play. Hopefully they get as hot as can be come Arch Madness. This time last year we hardly knew what Carlson was capable of.

Comment

Not showing the same fire here in the second half. This may get ugly in a hurry.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

We need to press and trap down 11. Something needs to happen or the game can get away.

Comment

Back in it now. Nice run

Comment

Originally posted by UNIhoops View Post
                      McDonnell is starting to look faster. I hope he turns out to be a player. His range will be valuable in Jakes high ball screen offense.

This game proves that this year and next year will go by how well Koch and Carlson play. Hopefully they get as hot as can be come Arch Madness. This time last year we hardly knew what Carlson was capable of.
                      Luke has shown some shot blocking ability. I think he's got one in every game.

I was starting to have a bit of doubt about his future given he seemed to be not in the conversation early this year. Starting to show some potential. We need guys like that to develop.
                      Last edited by Blue42; 01-08-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Love the Mount Pleasant smack talk.

Comment

That was such a freshman move by Brown...

Comment

A lot of people bashed Ashton early this season, but he's really shot the ball well in conference.
                            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

We've handed them two easy hoops on TO's under our own basket. Can't afford that kinda stuff.

Comment

Wheels coming off

Comment

Working...
                                X