WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNI Move in Crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI Move in Crew

I have no idea if this has been done before, but I just saw on the UNI website that the football players, the women's basketball coaches, and the women's swimming and diving team are out there helping students move into the dorms. I think that service is fantastic!!!! What wonderful service being provided!!!!
    Go Panthers!!!!

Re: UNI Move in Crew

It's been done for quite awhile now I think. It's a cool idea to have the athletes help students and get to know them so maybe they show up to games more often.

Comment

The entire university community participates in the "Move in Crew", so it is not just student athletes and coaches, but other students, faculty and staff.

Comment

Thank you for those replies. What a wonderful service and a welcoming gesture!!!! UNI is GREAT!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X