WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How was homecoming, students?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was homecoming, students?

How was the overall experience of Homecoming? Any funny/cool stories you care to share, or are PG-13 rated or less?
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Apparently they were all R-rated or higher???
    "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

I have a funny story about Upper Iowa's Homecoming festivities on Saturday night. I drove up after the game with my friends from Springfield to visit our friend who we worked with at Missouri State and is now at Upper Iowa. I had all of my UNI gear on and I encountered a student who pointed at my sweatshirt who said, "I hate UNI! I don't know why, I just do!" I asked him where he grew up and he said "Rock Rapids - I grew up a Hawkeye fan..." and I stopped him and said, "Well, there's your first problem, you're a Hawk fan with a superiority complex. Why didn't you go to Iowa?" He said, "because I came here to play football." I said, "so you choose to keep your allegiance to a school and a football program that didn't want you instead of just supporting UIU...UNI isn't the school you should "hate"...you should hate Iowa."

He didn't like me very much
      "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

I'm having a hard time believing the party I attended Saturday night wasn't busted. Someone decided it would be a good idea to blow up at least 60 to 70 balloons, so throughout the night you would be trying to have a conversation like this:

"I think the POP! Panthers did POP! really well today. If we can POP! keep it going, we POP! could run the table in the POP! POP! Gateway."

That, and two Colorguard members had a swordfight in the front yard with their flagpoles. Injuries were minor. All in all, a good weekend for me.

"Once it starts, it never ends."
        -Eldon Miller

Comment

cops are mean...tailgating was great until i got charged with serving a minor (which i didnt, the person who did ran away, and i was the only person who was drinking and 21+ at the time)
          Career (3 sport) Coaching Record: 50-3
          the Future coach of the Depaul Blue Demons

Comment

Working...
          X