WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 Alumni Cubs Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Alumni Cubs Game

Chicago Alumni Social and Cubs Baseball Game is going to be July 16th.

The UNI Alumni Association encourages and supports a life-long relationship between the University of Northern Iowa and its alumni and friends.
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Reminder: The deadline to sign up for this game is July 10th! Who's going?

Chicago Alumni Social and Cubs Baseball Game
    Jul 16, 2006
    Join Chicago area alumni for an alumni social and Cubs Baseball game!

Social: 3:00 - 4:30 P.M.
    Goose Island Wrigleyville
    (Upstairs Party Room)
    3535 N Clark Street
    773-832-9040

Game: 5:05 P.M.
    Chicago Cubs vs. NY Mets
    (Tickets will be distributed during social)

$32 - Association members & children 12 and under
    $37 - Non-members
    $17 - ticket only (for guests who would like to meet you at the game)
    *Please note there was an error on the printed invitation. These are the correct prices for members and non-members.*
    Price includes food & game ticket
    Cash bar available

Please Note: Tickets are first come, first served
    RSVP by July 10
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

I'm jealous...too much work to get away for that game! But I'd love to be there! To all those who will be in attendance...HAVE FUN!
      "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

How about offering that game locally as a bus ride leaving from UNI? I know we would have considered going, but don't like the idea of driving all the way through Chicago by ourselves. We've been trying to get on a bus ride to a Cubs game for a couple years, but they fill up fast and you have to drive to CR or Galena or someplace to get on it.

Comment

IRONIC...I'm going to that game, but not as part of the UNI group. I hope they welcome UNI Alumni on the scoreboard or something, I'll probably be forced to make a scene.

Comment

For those going, there's great street fair on Saturday afternoon/evening a few blocks south off of Sheffield (street that runs north-south along the right field wall). If you're looking for something to do post-Wrigley and want to see how the "natives" live, so to speak, this will be a good time. PM me for details.

Comment

Working...
            X