WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iowa State @ UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iowa State @ UNI

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post
    There's nothing wrong with the Interlude or the Hum until you see five students try to do it and make it something in an otherwise empty student section. Both dances and songs are great with a full student section.

And I will say... I think it needs to stick to the student section only. I'm all for the 80-year old guy in the stands wanting to stand up and have some fun but that's what made it "uncool" for students after a while.

As a parent who got very involved, I agree that there are things that need to be left with the students. The Interlude dance lost quite a bit when the parents tried to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post
      And I will say... I think it needs to stick to the student section only. I'm all for the 80-year old guy in the stands wanting to stand up and have some fun but that's what made it "uncool" for students after a while.
      Alright, I can't disagree with that part

Comment

Can anybody determine whether we are in first or second place in the cyhawk trophy race?
        GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
          Can anybody determine whether we are in first or second place in the cyhawk trophy race?

Nice. If measured by the calendar year, it includes the UNI MBB victory.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIdad View Post
            Nice. If measured by the calendar year, it includes the UNI MBB victory.
            And a softball W

Comment

Basketball, Softball, Football, Volleyball...am I missing anything we've beaten ISU at in the last 10 months or so?
              Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
              Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
              - George Halas

Comment

Working...
              X