WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Students from Des Moines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Students from Des Moines

How many students that are PN readers are going to be back in the metro for all or most of summer break?
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

I will be going back for all of my summer break in Clive
    GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Me, im gonna be there in the good ole ankeny PTTB!
      Oh, and let me make this perfectly clear to you people: you go to UNI, NOT IOWA. The Hawkeyes and their fans do not give a crap if you remain "true to them" or some stupid self-fulfulling bullcrap like that.-OTP

What i say are my opinions and mine alone, and not that of anyone associated with me.

Comment

For Des Moines area students and alumni:
        The UNI Alumni Association encourages and supports a life-long relationship between the University of Northern Iowa and its alumni and friends.

Panthers in the Park - Des Moines
        Aug 10, 2006
        Join us for an event for incoming UNI students hosted by current Des Moines area students, their parents and alumni Admissions Volunteers. Complimentary barbecue, fun and prizes!

6:30-8:00pm
        Raccoon River Park Nature Lodge
        2500 Grand Avenue
        West Des Moines, IA

Incoming freshman and current students - meet with other new and returning UNI students from the Des Moines area.

Parents - meet other parents and learn about the UNI Parents Association.

RSVP by August 4.
        The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Im in DM, maybe Ill hit that up.
          Sincerely,
          The Future AD of the University of Northern Iowa

Comment

I would like to also add that I have heard through the grapevine TC will be at the grand opening of the new Jordan Creek Walmart Wed. July 19th 7-10am posing for pictures and signing autographs.
            GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Working...
            X