WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2015 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2015 Panther Basketball Recruit List

UNI hasnt contacted seales because he wasnt playing well in my opinion. i would guess that he is back on our radar provided he shows commitment throughout the summer.

Comment

I have the same feelings as Moose. I think we will get Ernst and have really good chances with both Seales/Haldeman if they do not get "bigger" offers. I also got the impression that Haldeman's mom didn't care for Jacobsen and wants him to go to Creighton if they were to offer.

Anybody have some more information on Sacar Amin? ESPN has him as a 4* and the top player in Minnesota for his class but the only offer I see is UNI on his rivals page.

Comment

I don't think Marshawn Wilson goes to Tartan anymore, so there goes that.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIAlum2010 View Post
          I have the same feelings as Moose. I think we will get Ernst and have really good chances with both Seales/Haldeman if they do not get "bigger" offers. I also got the impression that Haldeman's mom didn't care for Jacobsen and wants him to go to Creighton if they were to offer.

Anybody have some more information on Sacar Amin? ESPN has him as a 4* and the top player in Minnesota for his class but the only offer I see is UNI on his rivals page.
          Coach jake and maybe green were up north watching him (Anim) about a month ago

Comment

I think UNI will get at least 1 of the 2 b/t Ernst and Halderman. Don't think you will see Seales or Anim at UNI. Very unusual for UNI to completely back off of a player unless they have moved on (based on past history).
            The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone View Post
              I think UNI will get at least 1 of the 2 b/t Ernst and Halderman. Don't think you will see Seales or Anim at UNI. Very unusual for UNI to completely back off of a player unless they have moved on (based on past history).
              I feel like Haldeman is going to end up as a role player if he ends up here (see Dunham and Morrison). IMO, we can't be recruiting these type of players if we want to end up back in the big dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose39 View Post
                I feel like Haldeman is going to end up as a role player if he ends up here (see Dunham and Morrison). IMO, we can't be recruiting these type of players if we want to end up back in the big dance.
                Haldeman is probably the best shooter in the state so if he is a role player I think its a good one to have

Comment

Kerwin Dunham was a huge part of the Sweet 16 team. His injury the following year was a big factor in that team not being quite as good as they could have been.

Every team needs a Kerwin Dunham or two....
                  #MACtion

Comment

• Agreed. Kerwin could defend multiple positions, had a high bball iq and was definitely a big part of our success that year.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'll never forget Kerwin's "game winning" defensive rotation @ MSU in 2010. It was a simple yet great play that clinched a big road W for us. Very indicative play for that team and Kerwin as a player.
                      UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                      iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Kerwin also hit a couple huge shots during his time at UNI.

A three at the end of regulation against ISU in the McLeod to send it to overtime. Some free throws at the end of the game to clinch a few wins in 2010.
                        Originally posted by TH1974
                        This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Comment

Iowa Preps tweeted the other day that Wichita is recruiting Durrell Jackson from Cedar Falls. I am seeing him as a 5'11'' guard that averaged around 9 ppg last year. Anybody seen him play or our interest level?

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                            Kerwin Dunham was a huge part of the Sweet 16 team. His injury the following year was a big factor in that team not being quite as good as they could have been.

Every team needs a Kerwin Dunham or two....
                            Agreed. Regarding Haldeman...just because he's the state's best shooter doesn't mean he's good enough to play in the MVC. Is he athletic enough to create separation to get a shot off, especially since he's not tall (if I remember correctly). Quick release, etc. also factors in. We've had a few guys who were great shooters if left alone, with time to set their feet, for an uncontested jumper. Unfortunately for those guys, that doesn't happen often. No offense to Haldeman, hopefully he's a higher caliber player than those I mention above.

Comment

• Lets be honest Stein, he could be the next Reggie Miller, but if he's white and from Iowa you're not going to think he's worth a crap.
                              UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                              iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

My only problem with Haldeman is that he sounds exactly like Knar

Comment

Working...
                                X