WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former NCAA Champ Tyler Mulder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former NCAA Champ Tyler Mulder

I know I keep posting links to this podcast but they have been having a lot of great Panthers on that I think this board would like.

This week was Tyler Mulder. I had no idea he had such a great pro career with Nike and Oregon Track Club after he was a NCAA Champ in the 800. Pretty great interview and some awesome stories about running pro track in Europe and around the world.

https://www.moonlightgrahamshow.com/...st-man-in-iowa

Re: Former NCAA Champ Tyler Mulder

How about that portion where the interviewer says something along the lines of, "Didn't UNI track have some recruiting violations?" Later in the interview my understanding is that the interviewer ran track at Iowa. I wonder if that type of message was getting pushed around out there in the past.

Outside of that, I enjoyed the podcast. Thanks for posting.
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Re: Former NCAA Champ Tyler Mulder

I thought the same thing about the recruiting violations. I remember I was at UNI while Bucky was around and I remember hearing about the track team always going over budget but I never heard anything about recruiting or NCAA violations. It is shame UNI couldn't hold on to those guys, they are some of the best in the business.

I'm still processing how incredible it is that Mulder is the fastest Iowan ever in the 800 and the mile. That is pretty incredible.

Comment

Working...
      X