WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single Game Tickets Went On Sale Today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Game Tickets Went On Sale Today!!!

Just a reminder, single game tickets went on sale today at the UNI ticket office. There are some great basketball matchups this year in the Dome. I would recommend the Iowa State, Wisconsin Green Bay, Bracket Busters (big time get early in the season), Creighton, SIU, Wichita, and many others. I know most of the people on here probably have season tickets, but for those who don't, there are alot of great games to check out!
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

I hope to make it to as many games as possible, but my money is tight, so I know I for sure want to make it down to Iowa City to cheer the Panthers on to their first victory at Carver.

Comment

they have a great ticket deal.
      buy a ticket for the Iowa State game for the normal $20
      and then you get 2 games for $5 each.!!!!!
      CBS Sports features live scoring, news, stats, and player info for NFL football, MLB baseball, NBA basketball, NHL hockey, college basketball and football.

and for the girls. 4 games for $15!!!!!!!! that is $3.75 per game. and it also includes the iowa state game. If you only go to 3 games, it is still a good investment.

Last edited by #1pantherfan; 11-02-2004, 03:03 PM.

Comment

I can't believe they are doing this!

You can get a buy 1 get 1 ticket on the UNI web site. If you can send this around to everyone to print off and use. See everyone at West Gym tonight. The Maniacs better have their mean on!!

• Best in-game gimmicks: UNI-Dome, Northern Iowa
        The best spots in Iowa men's hoops

By SEAN KEELER
        REGISTER COLUMNIST
        January 31, 2006

Comment

more great ticket packages.

you can go to ANY 6 MVC games and the big bracket buster game for $50!!!!!!! sounds like another great deal. you are saving $20!!!!!!!!!

the women's team: 6 MVC games for $24 for a savings of $12

Comment

Geeze. This is a great promo for those Panther fans who live a few hours away and are only able to make it for home weekend games. Here are the packages for MBB.

Men's Basketball - 3 for $30 and Men's Valley Pick Six+ Plans

Fans can purchase the 3 for $30 Mini Plan, consisting of general admission tickets to see the Panther men's basketball team face intrastate rival Iowa State in the UNI-Dome, and a choice of two other non-conference home games. Choose from Wayne State (Nov. 21), UW-Green Bay (Dec. 15), Wagner (Dec. 21), Longwood (Dec. 23) and Illinois State (Jan. 3) for only $30 per package. Save $10.

For the 2005 Missouri Valley Conference season, Fans can buy the Men's Valley Pick Six+ Mini Plan, consisting of general admission tickets to see the 2004 MVC Tournament Champion Panthers in six conference games of your choice in the UNI-Dome, plus the Bracket Buster Saturday game on February 19 for only $50. MVC game choices: Illinois State (Jan. 3), Southwest Missouri State (Jan. 12), Creighton (Jan. 15), Wichita State (Jan 24), Indiana State (Jan. 26), Evansville (Feb. 2), Southern Illinois (Feb. 5), Drake (Feb. 16) and Bradley (Feb. 26). Save $20.
            The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Working...
            X