WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up Next: Illinois State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up Next: Illinois State

Senior night! Win this one for them!

Re: Up Next: Illinois State

They are expecting a very big crowd. I know people who have bought tickets that have never gone to a game before. I hope the weather doesn't interfere.
    "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post
      They are expecting a very big crowd. I know people who have bought tickets that have never gone to a game before. I hope the weather doesn't interfere.
      They've been giving away tickets like water the last couple of days. I am assuming we'll get the biggest crowd we've had all year.

I just hope we play well enough for some of those people to come back next fall.
      #MACtion

Comment

Redbirds have been playing with fire without getting burned lately. Huge game for both teams. They're playing to stay on the bubble and win a league title. We are playing for a winning season, the 3-seed (possibly) and to send the seniors out with a W in front of a big crowd. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Why they don't promote other games like this earlier in the season, I'll never understand! I understand that midweek games aren't sexy, but the other weekend games have been good games (Wichita, Indiana state, and in-state rival Drake). The thing I noticed about promotions for this game was that it began on Monday. That's fantastic...let's keep that up all year rather than just one game this year.
          The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone View Post
            Why they don't promote other games like this earlier in the season, I'll never understand! I understand that midweek games aren't sexy, but the other weekend games have been good games (Wichita, Indiana state, and in-state rival Drake). The thing I noticed about promotions for this game was that it began on Monday. That's fantastic...let's keep that up all year rather than just one game this year.
            Couldn't agree more! There have been almost hourly Twitter updates all week and a bunch on other social media. I've also seen a ton more Google ads popping up as I surf the net. This is all cheap, easy and completely positive!
            #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone View Post
              I agree. I also think our tickets our over priced for the market.

Comment

Navy is determined to make their 20 point defeat last as long as humanly possible.

Comment

Com on CBS. This game is over! Let's move on.

Comment

C'mon offense lets give this crowd something to cheer about. Lets go!

Comment

Friedman scores!

Comment

Battle for rebounds today. Like the intensity.

Comment

Like the move to Hunter.

Juwan threw a couple soft passes. Can't do that against this D. Gotta b crisp.

This is Hunter's kind of game.
                          Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Lazy passes are killing us.

Comment

I think we had four assists in this first half to the other team.

Comment

Working...
                              X