WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Priceless "lakes" Thread on CyClownDelusional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Priceless "lakes" Thread on CyClownDelusional

what is humble pie? never heard of that one.

I was going to give panthernation a repreive this summer and allow you to watch the master lakesbison talk smack and have his team back it up in ames!!
    UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

Originally posted by lakesbison View Post
      what is humble pie? never heard of that one.

I was going to give panthernation a repreive this summer and allow you to watch the master lakesbison talk smack and have his team back it up in ames!!
      I read that "Master Lakesbison" is about to make an appearence as an evil character on Game of Thrones.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
        I read that "Master Lakesbison" is about to make an appearence as an evil character on Game of Thrones.
        Is he going to send a nasty letter to Joffrey via carrier pigeon?

Comment

Dam I hate Iowa hawk eyes I got nerds from I U messaging me on that board. Hahaha losers

Comment

Dam I hate Iowa hawk eyes I got nerds from I U messaging me on that board. Hahaha losers
            They must be hot for you after I sent them your engagement picture.

Comment

The clown "coaching staff," is so desperate they are letting their thugs take spring ball off:

How long before irving and coe are back too?? June 1? No wonder people call that outfit "clowns!"

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
                Is he going to send a nasty letter to Joffrey via carrier pigeon?
                *spoiler alert*

It will go unanswered (HAHA)
                Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
                Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
                - George Halas

Comment

Iowa State fans keep talking down to NDSU, yet NDSU beat Kansas State and UNI last year and Iowa State...well....they didnt.

Comment

Iowa State fans keep talking down to NDSU, yet NDSU beat Kansas State and UNI last year and Iowa State...well....they didnt.
                    Don't tell us, tell them.

Comment

thread is at 1100 posts and counting. they act like Iowa State is Florida State... 2-10 lol

Comment

thread is at 1100 posts and counting. they act like Iowa State is Florida State... 2-10 lol

Anyone want to bet on how many of the 1100 posts are by Lakes? I will take the over on 100.

The thread would disappear except that he keeps reviving it . . . not unlike his presence on this board.

Comment

You realize NDSU has never beaten ISU in pretty much anything right? Maybe a random softball game, but MBB and Football are winless vs ISU. Based on that alone, ISU fans can talk smack to NDSU.

Make fun of ISU's football record as much as you want, but its even more sad when you have no wins over that poor football program.

Comment

Originally posted by cydave View Post
                            You realize NDSU has never beaten ISU in pretty much anything right? Maybe a random softball game, but MBB and Football are winless vs ISU. Based on that alone, ISU fans can talk smack to NDSU.

Make fun of ISU's football record as much as you want, but its even more sad when you have no wins over that poor football program.
                            yes, going into this season, Iowa State is 1-0 in football against NDSU. Granted, that win occured in 2009 when ISU fb was in a rare upswing (they finished the regular season 6-6 and got a bowl win over Minnesota) while NDSU had their worst year as a D-I program (3-8).

I guess that is smack-worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by JayJ79 View Post
                              yes, going into this season, Iowa State is 1-0 in football against NDSU. Granted, that win occured in 2009 when ISU fb was in a rare upswing (they finished the regular season 6-6 and got a bowl win over Minnesota) while NDSU had their worst year as a D-I program (3-8).

I guess that is smack-worthy.
                              Well it is the only time we've played in football, based on facts.
                              Otherwise, saying NDSU would have won any other year is based on assumptions. Unless, you like to use the transitive property which NDSU fans love.

I will not accept smack talk from a school who has never beaten ISU, regardless of anything.

Comment

1-0 vs a 3-8 team. oh boy. in last 100 years ISU has what 6 winning seasons?

NDSU could take Iowa State's place in the big 12 and perform better guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                                X