WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Splitting basketball tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splitting basketball tickets

Anyone interested in splitting season tickets for basketball? Would be willing to do a half (7 games) or quarter share (4 games) as well as preferred Big Four and NCAA ticket options. Chairback seats in lower half. Willing to include Wichita, VCU, and any other games as part of package. PM me if interested.
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Re: Splitting basketball tickets

I still have ticket packages (quantities of 2,3,&4 seats) that I can split from my season tickets if anyone is interested. Most games are still available. Cost will be lower than what you will be able to walk up and buy tix for. PM me if interested.
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

With what people are saying from the basketball breakfast, there are around/less than 50 season tickets available in chairbacks. If you want to pick and choose some games with great seats (chairbacks), for less than what you'd pay at the ticket office, I would recommend contacting me via PM to see what I'm offering/have available. If you get a package in the next week, I'll throw in 2 exhibition tix (while they last).

Comment

Dubuque tix spoken for, but I still have a couple free tickets for Bemidji if interested.

10 days away from 1st exhibition game! I'm getting really excited.
        Last edited by Panthers to the Bone; 10-15-2013, 07:14 AM. Reason: Wrong opponent

Comment

When is BC?
          Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

ha! Wrong opponent...that was last year. Its been corrected now.

My excitement level is still high!

Comment

My question still stands? just change it to Bemijidjdisjqai
              Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

October 25 (next Friday night)

Comment

I purchased four seats from "Panthers to the Bone" for the Bradley, Indiana State, Loyola, VCU, and Wichita games. Easy to communicate with him and total cost was very fair. I would not have been able to buy the location of these seats ordering them myself. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the words of confidence UNIDadx3. Just a reminder for everyone that tomorrow single game tickets go on sale. If you want a small number if tickets to just a few games under what will be face value (and chairbacks), let me know. Will throw 2 free exhibition tix for friday's game into the mix if you want. PM me with interest...thanks to those who have purchased some as well.

Comment

Exhibition tix have been taken. Still have some 2-3 seat/game ticket groupings for select games that I'd be willing to part with (Evansville, Indiana State, VCU, SIU, Wichita, Drake). Willing to mix and match games.

Comment

It's pretty early, but I'm just putting some feelers out there to see who may be interested in splitting some basketball season tickets. All games would be available. And again, for below what one would pay through UNI Tix due to season ticket discount. PM if interested.

Comment

In case anyone hasn't seen yet, ticket prices have come out for non-conference games. Nothing lower than $25 for Chairback seats. I'm splitting up my season tickets again, which I've done for the past couple years, which has worked out pretty well. Please PM with interest. You will have seats in the lower half of the chairbacks (2,3, or 4 seats) for well below face value.

Comment

Actually prices are:
                            Seatback seats $23 + $4.50 fees each
                            North Bleachers are $15 + $4.50 fees each.
                            $5 total order fee for phone/internet orders on top of those fees
                            Wichita game is $28+ fees.
                            Conference tix don't go on sale for another 6 weeks or so.

Comment

With the first exhibition game just over 1 week away, I'll give away 2 tickets to it for the next person to take a couple games off my hands. Wichita State, Missouri State, and George Mason games still left. PM if interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X