WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedescleaux a Panther

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedescleaux a Panther

He was drafted by Hodge Construction of the PrimeTime League. He is listed as a UNI Panther. He's on the same team as Erik Crawford, Matt Schneiderman, Jared Josten and Travis Brown. They are coached by former UNI assistant Kevin Lehman. I'm shocked that Lehman didn't draft Antonio Ramos;-) Their first game is Wednesday at 7:30 vs. Deli-Mart in the old gym. Deli-Mart has Eric Coleman, Adam Viet and Michael Williams on their team.

Pedescleaux a Panther

I also saw he was drafted in the PTL, was wondering if anyone else can give us a verification that Ev is a Panther or not. Would be nice, he'd be a nice addition in the paint.

Anyone close to the PTL have any info on him. Or if anyone goes to the PTL tell us how he looks.

Thanks

Comment

Up here in Mpls

The word on Ped. is that he is a gifted athlete. However, he was arrested for shoplifting (Best Buy) and that is part of the reason he left the U of Mn.
      Last edited by Unionpanther; 06-24-2005, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unionpanther
        The word on Ped. is that he is a gifted athlete. However, he was arrested for shopping and that is part of the reason he left the U of Mn.
        I keep telling my wife that shopping is a crime!!!

Comment

I was told today that Ev will be on football scholarship and join the basketball team when the football season is over. He can play football this season, but not basketball because of transfer rules.

Comment

Working...
          X