WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michele Obama interested in Interlude Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michele Obama interested in Interlude Dance

Bucky was fun...and I had Raj for Volleyball...the extra's for Wellness were awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Purrrrrfect View Post
      Bucky was fun...and I had Raj for Volleyball...the extra's for Wellness were awesome!
      My extra was cross country skiing. It was tough we went out to some awesome trails. Enjoyed it a lot.

Comment

Did anyone ever take ice climbing with Briggs the former wrestling coach? Awesome class from an awesome guy who has awesome life experiences to share

Top ten UNI football plays from 2001-2011

Comment

Originally posted by Purrrrrfect View Post
          Back in the '80s, UNI's general education requirements were divided into twelve categories. No personal wellness requirement, but we were required to take at least two one-credit courses to fulfill the gen ed. I remember there being a basic nutrition course in the group, but I think everything else was activity-oriented (tennis, golf, fencing, racquetball, running (some sort of marathon prep course, I think), weight-training, cc skiing, volleyball, etc.). A long list of options, maybe 20 or 30 (but no climbing wall yet).
          "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Originally posted by Hail Our Panthers View Post
            Did anyone ever take ice climbing with Briggs the former wrestling coach? Awesome class from an awesome guy who has awesome life experiences to share

http://www.siloiceclimbing.com/Silo_...bing/Home.html
            Never taken it yet, looks like fun ! Briggs is a great guy,known the guy for many many years and he doesnt ever seem to slow down LOL
            Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X