WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All or Nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All or Nothing

Anyone who has Amazon Prime, new series released today called All or Nothing and is a behind the scenes look at the Arizona Cardinal's 2015 season.

First episode had several spotlights on David Johnson, from the decision to draft him, his first game TD, home life, second game at Chicago...

Also showed X-Man in the opening narrative and he's listed on the cast list, hoping to see some of him in future episodes. (No I haven't had a chance to stream them all yet).
    Number of times on Sports Illustrated cover:
    Ben Jacobson coached teams = 2
    UNI teams coached by everyone ban thinks is better = 0

Re: All or Nothing

Very interesting, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I believe the first episode is available to view for free even without Prime membership.

Also, David Johnson will be a part of "Celebrity Family Feud" that airs on ABC Sunday night (7/3)

Comment

Just a heads up: if you're bothered by swearing (or plan to watch it around kids whom you don't want to expose to swearing), you'll want to go with the edited version.

Comment

I just finished the series yesterday, it was pretty good. Lots of DJ highlights and I could argue that he was really one of the main focal points of 2 of the 8 episodes. My highlight of the series was the last 5 minutes or so when DJ is talking with the Cardinals running backs coach. Essentially the RB coach told him, if you stay healthy and keep working hard there's no reason he can't be in the Hall of Fame in Canton after he retires. Pretty cool to think about.

Comment

It's a great series and well worth watching if u enjoy a behind the scenes look at pro sports.

Lots of content on DJ. Cool to see how the other players react as they start to realize they've got a beast at the RB spot.
            Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

I think I've watched 4-5 episodes so far. I'm enjoying it.
              "And immediately, (P'Allen Stinnett's) Facebook status was spouting vulgarities towards the university."

Comment

I found it really interesting to learn how badly the Cardinals wanted another running back, Ameer Abdullah, in the 2nd round before the Lions took him. I think it worked out pretty well for the Cardinals.

Comment

Originally posted by ceaser150 View Post
                  I found it really interesting to learn how badly the Cardinals wanted another running back, Ameer Abdullah, in the 2nd round before the Lions took him. I think it worked out pretty well for the Cardinals.
                  Just out of curiousity, I did a stats comparison between the two for last season.
                  David's stats will include the two playoff games as well (if someone wanted just a regular season comparison, I could post that too)

Rushing:
                  Abdullah - 597 yds on 143 att, 4.2 avg; 2 TDs, long of 36
                  Johnson - 676 yds on 155 att, 4.4 avg; 9 TD, long of 47

Receiving:
                  Abdullah - 183 yds on 25 catches, 7.3 ypc; 1 TD, long of 36
                  Johnson - 568 yds on 51 catches, 11.1 ypc, 4TD, long of 55

Yards from Scrimmage (rushing+receiving):
                  Abdullah - 780 yds on 168 touches, 4.6 avg; 3 TD
                  Johnson - 1244 yds on 206 touches, 6.0 avg; 13 TDs

Kick Returns:
                  Abdullah - 37 returns for 1077 yds, 29.1 avg; 0 TDs, long of 104
                  Johnson - 22 returns for 598 yards, 27.2 avg; 1 TD, long of 108

Fumbles:
                  Abdullah - 5 fumbles, 2 lost
                  Johnson - 4 fumbles, 1 lost

Comment

How can you have a 104 kickoff return, and not a TD?

Sent from my NSA monitored One+ 3

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post

Sent from my NSA monitored One+ 3

Take a kick off 5 yards deep and get stopped at the 1 or 6 yards deep and get stopped at the 2 or 7 yards deep and stopped at the 3 or 8 yards deep and stopped at the 4 or 9 yards deep and stopped at the 5....

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
                        taking it about 5 yards deep, then getting tripped up by Micah Hyde and falling at the half-yard line

Check out Detroit Lions RB Ameer Abdullah return the kickoff 104 yards, only to get caught at the half-yard line!Subscribe to the NFL YouTube channel to see ...

Comment

Working...
                        X