WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keeston Terry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Keeston Terry?

Truthfully the KU fans in OKC were very good to UNI fans. Truthfully most of them thought that we were going win and the felt bad for us. I know at Roosters KU fans had quite a hefty tab compared to ours.

This would be a good get for UNI, maybe another Jayhawk is wanting to come home?

Comment

Originally posted by achrist70 View Post
      Truthfully the KU fans in OKC were very good to UNI fans. Truthfully most of them thought that we were going win and the felt bad for us. I know at Roosters KU fans had quite a hefty tab compared to ours.

This would be a good get for UNI, maybe another Jayhawk is wanting to come home?
      the KU fans were great in defeat. Iowa State fans, you could learn a lot from them. Like winning.

Comment

Originally posted by achrist70 View Post

hahaha...first the cheerleaders, then the KU team...ahhh never gets old! That was a great night achrist and cannic!

Comment

Is this confirmed at all or still just a rumor?

Comment

I haven't seen anything "official" and wouldn't expect to until the 2012 signing day. However, if he transfers at semester, you may be able to find out where he is attending classes.

Comment

I was told Kansas City radio stations are reporting that Keeston and the starting RB from KU are both transferring to UNI.

Comment

Originally posted by FOTY View Post
                I haven't seen anything "official" and wouldn't expect to until the 2012 signing day. However, if he transfers at semester, you may be able to find out where he is attending classes.
                If he goes to class...

Comment

Are you talking Sims or Miller?

Darrian Miller was a FR RB and is also from Blue Springs.

Comment

Originally posted by clenz View Post
                    Are you talking Sims or Miller?

Darrian Miller was a FR RB and is also from Blue Springs.
                    Interesting I was just going to say Miller is a FR from Blue Springs too....

Sounds like a good deal for UNI!!!
                    "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

Comment

Originally posted by Chitown Panther View Post
                      Interesting I was just going to say Miller is a FR from Blue Springs too....

Sounds like a good deal for UNI!!!
                      We could have a Blue Springs QB handing off to two Blue Springs RB's and a Blue Springs Safety.....dang.

My question is, if we do get the RB WTF do we do in the backfield? Miller was very highly rated out of HS (22nd RB in the nation) and would likely be good enough to step in and play. That would give us Carlos (rSr), David (rSo), Darrian (So), Cutkomp (rJr) and Ebertowski(rFr). There wasn't enough carries for Carlos, David, and Zach this year....granted whoever we play at QB next year won't run as much as Rennie, but still.

FWIW, here is Darrian's bio

Ranked as the second-best player in the state of Kansas, as well as the 22nd-best running back in the country by Rivals.com... A three-time all-state first-team selection... Twice was named the Missouri Class 6 offensive player of the year... Named Kansas City Star all-metro first team as a senior... Was named the Missouri Gatorade Player of the Year as a junior... Finished as the Missouri all-time big-class (5 and 6) rushing leader with 6,565 career yards... Recorded 88 career touchdowns... Ran for 2,226 yards and 30 touchdowns as a senior... Posted six 200-yard rushing games in helping Blue Springs to a 9-3 record and the Class 6 quarterfinals... Rushed 309 times for 2,798 yards and 37 touchdowns as a junior... Also pulled in 24 receptions for 375 yards and three more scores... Lettered three years while playing running back, cornerback and returning kicks... Also competed in track and field, lettering four times.

Comment

As much As RBs get hurt, the more we have the better, IMO.

Comment

Maybe they can recruit some D-lineman and LBs to come with them to help us recover from the loss of all of our front 7.
                          UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                          iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Originally posted by UNIGUY View Post
                            I was told Kansas City radio stations are reporting that Keeston and the starting RB from KU are both transferring to UNI.
                            I was actually able to find an on-line source now confirming the Terry transfer. Haven't been able to find anything on a RB though. I tend to agree with Stormer... the bigger the stable, the better off we'll be (no matter who is taking the snap).

Comment

Originally posted by FOTY View Post
                              I was actually able to find an on-line source now confirming the Terry transfer. Haven't been able to find anything on a RB though. I tend to agree with Stormer... the bigger the stable, the better off we'll be (no matter who is taking the snap).
                              Link for the confirmation on Terry?

Comment

I found this - don't know if it counts

Kevin Sumlin Kevin Sumlin is now as good as gone. From the looks of it, he will sign either at Arizona State (who offered him 2.5 mill...

Comment

Working...
                                X