WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linn-Mar wrestler forfeits to CF Girls wrestler at state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Linn-Mar wrestler forfeits to CF Girls wrestler at state

Agreed on Deace.

Guy would have a national show if he would get rid of all the religious stuff all the time. He also needs to stop using the term 'sodomy marriage'. Its offensive nomatter what side of the argument you are on...
    #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by jegbomb52 View Post
      Do we know how the girl and the saint finished their tournament?
      And religious bigotry makes a not surprising appearance in the thread.

Kudos Jeg for a guy who was willing to bet on racial undertones for our QB situation this year, your hypocrisy is awesome.

Cue your righteous indignation and maybe even a cuss word at me before your mod buddies come to defend what a good soul you are

Comment

Originally posted by jegbomb52 View Post
        Do we know how the girl and the saint finished their tournament?
        After Northrup defaulted to Herkelman, he went on to beat Sam Jameson (GLENWOOD) in the first consolation round, by a 9-0 major decision. Then in the second consolation round, he lost to Tyler Willers (PL VALLY) by a 3-2 decision in the 3rd OT.

After advancing past Northrup, Herkelman lost in her next match to Matt Victor (INDINOLA) via a 5-1 decision.
        [sidenote, Matt Victor is a pretty cool name for a wrestler]
        Then in the consolation bracket, Herkelman lost via fall to Jordan Jones (DM N-HVR).

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
          Agreed on Deace.

Guy would have a national show if he would get rid of all the religious stuff all the time. He also needs to stop using the term 'sodomy marriage'. Its offensive nomatter what side of the argument you are on...
          If he got rid of the religious stuff, he'd have a five-minute show.
          UNI isn't exactly splitting atoms in terms of academics. -run&blade

Comment

Originally posted by re17282 View Post
            And religious bigotry makes a not surprising appearance in the thread.

Kudos Jeg for a guy who was willing to bet on racial undertones for our QB situation this year, your hypocrisy is awesome.

Cue your righteous indignation and maybe even a cuss word at me before your mod buddies come to defend what a good soul you are
            saint?

I didn't call him a member of a cult, a muslim, a bible beater, I called him a saint. You are crazy.

I don't even know what indignation means so I won't go there.

Racial undertones? Explain please, in a pm would work. I would be more than willing to share with you all of my beliefs on our QB situation, race, religion, sexual orientation, etc...

One last thing, I am not sure where the undertones come from, I more than anyone speak my words cleary, mostly over the top, certainly not under anything.
            Illinois State Fan at a St. Louis White Castle 3:45AM Saturday March 6th:

"White Castle?" "more like Black Castle..."

You stay classy Redbirds.

Comment

Working...
            X