WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2015 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2015 Panther Basketball Recruit List

[QUOTE=DownGoesKansas;380514]Interesting. I didnt think we would offer him. Kid can shoot though.

I have heard rumors that he grew up in a wonderful neighborhood and went to a stellar high school. Can you confirm that DownGoesKansas?

Comment

Originally posted by UNIAlum2010 View Post
      QUOTE=DownGoesKansas;380514]Interesting. I didnt think we would offer him. Kid can shoot though.

I have heard rumors that he grew up in a wonderful neighborhood and went to a stellar high school. Can you confirm that DownGoesKansas?
      I can.

PS. Learn to quote.

Comment

As expected, Nick Noskowiak has reopened his recruitment agter the coaching change at Marquette. He held an offer from UNI before his previous commitment.

Comment

Want. Want. Want.

That said, he's headed for Ames, IMO...
          #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
            Want. Want. Want.

That said, he's headed for Ames, IMO...
            Yea thats not gonna happen. (Coming here that is)

But I also doubt ISU is the best fit for him. He would have to compete with Morris and custer at the PG position and Long/Thomas at the 2. Hope he comes here though.
            Last edited by DownGoesKansas; 04-02-2014, 05:32 PM.

Comment

R&B would have a heart attack for getting another 6'1 G. 4 star athletes don't matter to him if they aren't at least 6'8

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
                R&B would have a heart attack for getting another 6'1 G. 4 star athletes don't matter to him if they aren't at least 6'8
                That is only for our backcourt. If the post players we are recruiting arent at least 7ft then they arent worth even persuing!

Comment

Actually 7 foot is a little small, I mean I believe he called Jordan undersized

Comment

We need a 7-2 foreign black juco to appease r&b

Comment

• I'm confused. Are we ignoring the troll or baiting the troll? Don't be the same people that are appalled when he comes back to answer your posts.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Comment

https://twitter.com/RyanJamesMN/stat...49765990322177
                        Ryan James ‏@RyanJamesMN

Northern Iowa assistant Kyle Green was at Rochester Mayo this morning watching 2015 big Dan Jech. UNI continues to show strong interest
                        Here's his Rivals page. http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...an-Jech-152952

NY2LA SPORTS ‏@ny2lasports

Drake and Northern Iowa watched 2015 6-6 F Jaylen Key of Homestead (WI) this afternoon - he plays with the Wisconsin United program
                        Jaylen is already on the interested list on the first page.

Mark Miller ‏@WisBBYearbook

Coaches from Wisconsin, Northern Iowa and Bucknell will travel to Eau Claire Regis next week to watch WG Billy Wampler.
                        Billy has been added to the interested list.
                        Last edited by Moose39; 04-22-2014, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Looks like we've offered a kid from Kansas City

6-4 G Landry Shamet

Rivals

Comment

Panther commit, Luke McDonnell got a nice write up as a top performer in the 2014 NY2LASPORTS Spring Extravaganza in Minneapolis.
                            http://ny2lasports.com/article_one.aspx?articleid=2081

Luke McDonnell – 2015 – F/C – Iowa Barnstormers
                            6-9 – Dubuque Senior HS – Dubuque, IA
                            McDonnell was dominant inside, going for 21 points as the Iowa Barnstormers handled Minnesota Ice Saturday afternoon. McDonnell worked the boards hard, leading to a number of offensive put backs. The Northern Iowa commit also showed a good back to the basket game and some ability to take his man off the dribble from the high post.

Comment

Good gravy get that boy a steak!

Comment

A steak, heck he needs the whole steer

Comment

Working...
                                X